Expired Antivirus for You

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

P

Plexx

15. Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro 6 months <-- this is the old version not 2.0 and its the cloud version.

Also, does anyone know if the F-Secure version can be upgraded to 2012?

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
The Panda Global Total 2012 one is pretty bad.

I tried it and It kept giving me a BSOD so i had to remove it in Safe Mode and Its not in english as well as poorly coded (way to many ??????)

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Update

17. Comondo Internet Security 2011 - 1 year license key (Can be upgrade to 2012)

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Update

18. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 | 60 days | Kaspersky USA

link:

http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-home-trials/internet-security-facebook60?CAMPAIGN=INT1673721

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
12. F-secure Internet Security 2011 1 year CHIP-IS11 Can't be Upgrade
Last time wend I tested here was valid license taken only six months, still do not know

Licenses taken here are not valid for 1 year, are available for 6 months

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Download Green Head Antivirus for Android Free 1 Year Trial

http://grhead.com/products/antivirus/

robin hood

Level 4
Verified
Dec 12, 2012
where is avira internet security, I do not see 90 days trial or other key...if you have it upload please....

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.