Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I have a question about F-Secure's license.
■ Is the license usable in the Japanese version?
■ Suppose you activate your one-year license. Does it start counting from the day? Will it be added to the trial period?

I've been using F-Secure for about a week and I love it because it doesn't unnecessarily appeal to me. I also noticed the negative points. It now takes longer to shut down.

In my experience, somewhere in the main GUI, either settings or subscriptions, you can navigate to enter a code. It will ADD to the remaining balance of your license. Top notch AV, as well as serial cart!👍

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I registered with PayPal because the payment with the card I had was refused. I was able to purchase it at half price compared to the official website in Japan. thank you!!:)

I will leave emisi for the first time in a few years.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
I just bought f-secure IS, not Safe, because it's cheaper than Safe but has the exact same protection. The only difference I found is that IS covers only pc. The Safe version covers android, pc, mac. I bought it really cheap.
Thanks @SerialCart for beeing so prompt. Allways a pleasure buying licenses from you!
Happy new year! 🥂🥳

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I just bought f-secure IS, not Safe, because it's cheaper than Safe but has the exact same protection. The only difference I found is that IS covers only pc. The Safe version covers android, pc, mac. I bought it really cheap.
Thanks @SerialCart for beeing so prompt. Allways a pleasure buying licenses from you!
Happy new year! 🥂🥳
I was worried about the same option, but I bought Safe because I thought it would be more flexible to use it on a smartphone if it was licensed for multiple units.
In my opinion, I couldn't find anything particularly good in terms of protecting smartphones that adults own and use. I think it is suitable for managing smartphones used by children.👧

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
First merry Christmas to all and also I wish you a great new year full of health. Sorry about my absence... I was and still in holidays but for some days I did not have proper access to the internet.

I will be addressing teh questions and requests right now.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello, This product only activates in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Can I activate it once in the normal region and say I 'move' regions, use it in other regions?

Y

Why not use a VPN to activate it?

This is what I'm referring too :p But did not want to make an open clear statement about it!

As the official partner of Kaspersky I can not recommend it however, of couse this is possible to use the software in other regions after the activation (;)) ....

In addition, good news!!!!!!

We managed to get a limited number of "GLOBAL" Kaspersky licenses from Kaspersky. The prices are only a little bit higher (1-2 Euros) but no VPN will be needed to activate the products.

The only downside is that it is not available for all combinations (only for 1 year)

I am going to update the prices now and I will keep you informed.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart do you happen to know if trend micro internet security keys will be available in the near future? I'm trialing it and kinda like it. Think i'm going to buy a license for it.
At the moment both of the distributors which we are working with have the TrendMicro available. However, I am not sure about the future and specially recently there is a huge fluctuation with the pricing of some brands such as Bitdefender that even as an official partner is difficult for us to keep up with their changes and we tried to advertise less for their products.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
If only they had the F-Secure Anti-Virus.
Actually F-Secure distribution does offer us F-Secure Antivirus but the demand for F-Secure Antivirus has not been very high so we have not listed it.
If you are interested we can make you an offer. But please note that the price of the Antivirus does not differ a lot with internet security. I personally would recommend F-Secure internet security.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Happy new year! 🥂🥳
I also wish you a great new year for you and thank you for your order.

If you only use windows I would definitely recommend "Internet Security". The only advantage of Safe is the fact that if you have different operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Android, it will be possible to secure all with one license. Otherwise, for windows the internet security is the best choice :)

All the best,
Al

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Looking for Kaspersky Internet Security (Middle East). Any deal available?

Hello, This product only activates in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Can I activate it once in the normal region and say I 'move' regions, use it in other regions?

Y

Why not use a VPN to activate it?

This is what I'm referring too :p But did not want to make an open clear statement about it!
I updated our Kaspersky Internet Security with the global licenses. The prices are a little bit (a few Euros) higher.

If you are still interested in the DACH licenses please send me a private message and I will send you an order page for those licenses.

All the best,
Al.

L

Local Host

Actually F-Secure distribution does offer us F-Secure Antivirus but the demand for F-Secure Antivirus has not been very high so we have not listed it.
If you are interested we can make you an offer. But please note that the price of the Antivirus does not differ a lot with internet security. I personally would recommend F-Secure internet security.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I find F-Secure Anti-Virus the only suite on the market today without bloatware (crap vpns, pws, cleaners, etc.), no certificates nor uneeded firewalls either.

I only fear Avira signatures will crumble due to their new owner.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I find F-Secure Anti-Virus the only suite on the market today without bloatware (crap vpns, pws, cleaners, etc.), no certificates nor uneeded firewalls either.

I only fear Avira signatures will crumble due to their new owner.
I think Internet Security of F-Secure is also the same but if you are interested in F-Secure Antivirus please send me a private message and I will manage to get one for you.
Regarding the signature I am sure that F-Secure is a wise company and they will do their best to provide a good service to their customers. I read somewhere that they have already switched to Bitdefender signatures, I am not sure though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.