Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Why you don't have ESET Smart Security Premium at all?
ESET does not offer global license keys anymore and therefore, it is really hard for us to keep offering their products. Our pricing depends on how many licenses we order from them. And with the current condition we can not invest so much on a product which is not global and for each region we should invest a lot of money.

We are really sorry about that.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
G Data Totsl Security 5 devices 2/3 years please 😀
First thank you for your interest.

At the moment we offer G DATA Total S. for 1 year and 3 devices. IF you are interested I can make you an offer for 2x G DATA Total for 3 devices and 1 year. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
giggle-snoopy.gif

For a friend 😁😉
No it's really for an IRL friend who loves Gdata :)
I use Windows Defender

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart

For F-Secure purchases, are you provided with a "subscription" code to extend your current licensed account ?
Hi,

Yes, we will send you an activation code that you can enter into your My.F-Secure.com account and activate your subscription.

Please note that the story about the F-Secure Internet Security is different and you will need to enter the license key directly into the software and not your F-Secure account.

All the best,
Al

AMD1

Level 5
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi,

Yes, we will send you an activation code that you can enter into your My.F-Secure.com account and activate your subscription.

Please note that the story about the F-Secure Internet Security is different and you will need to enter the license key directly into the software and not your F-Secure account.

All the best,
Al

Does this apply to extending current subscriptions for the TOTAL package ?

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
After the order you will get a code which you can keep until your current subscription is finished. Then by entering the code you can re-subscribe to the Total suite and using the F-Secure Total Apps and features.

Please check the screenshot for more details.

All the best,
Al

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-04-11 14-56-41.png
    Screenshot from 2022-04-11 14-56-41.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 154

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.