Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,

Sounds good. Looking forward to approval here at MT. :)
Yes, it is approved :)

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Hi,

Of course, we have great offers for Avast Premium Security and Avast Ultimate Suite ;) :

If you are interested I can also provide you with additional discount coupons.

All the best,
Al
Hi I just want to try out AVAST Premium Security for 1 year 1 PC

When I went to check out at AVAST Premium Security on my PC directly, it says "For 1 PC. Subscription billed annually until cancelled". I stopped the checkout.

I would like to know if I buy from SerialCart for 1 year 1 PC would the above clause from AVAST applies? I don't like this 'Subscription billed annually until cancelled' thing.

Thanks

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi I just want to try out AVAST Premium Security for 1 year 1 PC

When I went to check out at AVAST Premium Security on my PC directly, it says "For 1 PC. Subscription billed annually until cancelled". I stopped the checkout.

I would like to know if I buy from SerialCart for 1 year 1 PC would the above clause from AVAST applies? I don't like this 'Subscription billed annually until cancelled' thing.

Thanks
Hi,
None of the software licenses that we sell comes with an auto-renewal.

Fede90

Level 2
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Hi and thank you your for interest.... Here you go :) :

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I saw that the offert is still valid so i orderded a new licence for 3 devices. I have never used G Data but the software reputation convinced me.

How longs it takes to have the serial code by e-mail?
Thank you.

Reactions: Zartarra

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I saw that the offert is still valid so i orderded a new licence for 3 devices. I have never used G Data but the software reputation convinced me.

How longs it takes to have the serial code by e-mail?
Thank you.
Hi and thank you for your order.

Since it was your first order, we have to validate some of the purchase information such as the validity of your paypal account and some other information. This usually takes couple of hours. We are extremely sorry about this process. Unfortunately recently we have been receiving many fraud orders and to protect our customers we have to do a complete validations specially for the first order.

You order is now processed :)

Fede90

Level 2
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Hi and thank you for your order.

Since it was your first order, we have to validate some of the purchase information such as the validity of your paypal account and some other information. This usually takes couple of hours. We are extremely sorry about this process. Unfortunately recently we have been receiving many fraud orders and to protect our customers we have to do a complete validations specially for the first order.

You order is now processed :)
Thank you for information.

I received the serial code and it works perfectly. Again thank you ;);)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart any offer for G-Data?
Hi,

I have no idea how I missed your post!!!! sorry but it seems reading is not one of my talents😇:LOL:

We already have a good offer for G DATA Internet Security. Soon we will also list G DATA Total security on our website:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
GREAT NEWS for our International (non-EU) users:

Due to the changes that we have had in our company from now on:
1- We will not charge the none-EU customers with VAT, meaning our prices will drop 20%.
2- We will charge our EU customers with the VAT of the country (the amount of VAT will be paid to their own country).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.