Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
any discount for eset antivirus 3 years 1 device
We only have German licenses as ESET is restricting the licenses to each country and region. Of course you can use a VPN to activate it any where and for the updates you will not need a VPN anymore..

let me know if you are interested and I will send you an offer...

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
We only have German licenses as ESET is restricting the licenses to each country and region. Of course you can use a VPN to activate it any where and for the updates you will not need a VPN anymore..

let me know if you are interested and I will send you an offer...
does it require only in step the VPN or all time as
I have a program in Germany license it needs each time when run use the VPN
also if there is a Kaspersky antivirus license I also will listen but long period

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
does it require only in step the VPN or all time as
I have a program in Germany license it needs each time when run use the VPN
also if there is a Kaspersky antivirus license I also will listen but long period
Basically it should not need a VPN as people can travel to different countries and they need their antivirus software to be active.

At the moment we can offer you great prices for Kaspersky Total Security for 3 devices. If you are interested please send me a PM...

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
*edit* How silly had USD selected as default not my EUR currency, 3AM here brain not working yet. Still good price! Sorry :sick:!

But 1 question I don't get, what is a 'Payment Handling Fee'? I don't think I've seen that before. Are you trying to offset the PayPal fees?

Do you plan to offer alternative payment? I try and avoid PayPal if I can and would rather pay straight to vendor. I know what you will say because of fraud, fraud, fraud you only use PayPal, but it would be nice for some other options (y)

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
*edit* How silly had USD selected as default not my EUR currency, 3AM here brain not working yet. Still good price! Sorry :sick:!

But 1 question I don't get, what is a 'Payment Handling Fee'? I don't think I've seen that before. Are you trying to offset the PayPal fees?

Do you plan to offer alternative payment? I try and avoid PayPal if I can and would rather pay straight to vendor. I know what you will say because of fraud, fraud, fraud you only use PayPal, but it would be nice for some other options (y)
Hi and thank you for your feedback.

We always try to push our prices down as much as possible that is why we are giving the details of our pricing. If you are in the EU region, before ordering drop me a PM and I will give an additional diacount by deducting the VAT for you.

We are already offering CreditCard payment and Crypto in addition to tge PayPal.

Regarding the fraud: no joke, we have more frauf orders than real orders. I can not give you details but it is massive.

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Yesterday I bought a Kaspersky Plus license from SerialCart. I have purchased from here before. Since I had to create an account now, I posted a private message here on MT. Within a few minutes he received and approved my account and my new order. I received the license key immediately. I got the product at a very good price. He was very helpful and the transaction was fast. I really like this store and would highly recommend it to everyone. Really fair shop. :)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi @SerialCart!

Could you send me please a great offer to ESET Cyber Secority Pro or Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac (or Total Security)? Thanks!
Dear@Zsombe

Unfortunately at the moment we are not offering ESET. I will send you the Birdefender prices shortly. Which variant are you interested in? 1 dev, 3 dev, 5 dev or 10 ?

Reactions: harlan4096

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Hi, at the moment we have a great offer for F-Secure Total:
Wow, thats cheap, going to buy a second license for my laptop currently using WD. F-Secure is my favourite AV now, used to be Emsisoft but when they went to a management console I gave up on them, who needs a console for one user using an AV on one computer?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.