Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
You can't manage it without the console? Honest question.
Most of the features can be managed locally and you can also disable console access as far as I can remember. This is my own security software and I use it in my virtual machine. I have not tested if Emsisoft has made any changes recently.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart

Do you have any discount for Emsisoft? $20 for 1pc/1year is expensive for me.
Hi and thank you for your message.

$20 is already a highly discounted price. Our price should be more than 30 Euros. Emsisoft does not allow us to offer lower prices and this price is specific to MT users.

Emsisoft has been a really popular software in last years and is well-known to be very user-oriented. But since their company is not as large as Kaspersky or "Gen" (Norton, Avast, AVG), they can not offer lower prices. Development of good software costs.

I am really sorry that we can not go lower at this time and I am not sure if you can find a lower price than $20 anywhere else.

Seandc33

Level 1
Sep 18, 2023
Bought a 2-year one PC License for Avast Antivirus from Serialcart a little while ago for less than $10. The key worked perfectly, no complaints.

I just wish there were more keys available for US users, as some of the antivirus keys say that they're geolocked to the EU.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Bought a 2-year one PC License for Avast Antivirus from Serialcart a little while ago for less than $10. The key worked perfectly, no complaints.

I just wish there were more keys available for US users, as some of the antivirus keys say that they're geolocked to the EU.
Thank you for your feedback and your purchase.

For the GEO-blocked software you can always use a VPN at the time of the activation. After the software is activated you can use it freely without a VPN.
For any questions you can always contact our support.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I am looking for some Kaspersky Plus deal. 1 Device, 1 Year.
There you go:

We received all the new Kaspersky variations and soon we will announce our new prices for Kaspersky Standard and Premium as well.

SherKaan79

Verified
Oct 16, 2021
There you go:

We received all the new Kaspersky variations and soon we will announce our new prices for Kaspersky Standard and Premium as well.

1. Does it have VPN included?
2. Why is it charging me in EUR instead of USD?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Russo

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
There you go:

Hi. I've just purchased Kaspersky plus from SerialCart. How long does it take to receive my license? Thanks for the deal you shared,.

Reactions: Jonny Quest

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
I know plenty of you use F secure in this forum and would know this question. If i purchased 2 years of F secure through serial-cart then purchased another 2 year subscription. Can i compile the keys together to make it a 4 year subscription?

Reactions: Jack

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.