Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Anything for AVAST Premium Security 2022?

Thanks
Hi,

Of course, we have great offers for Avast Premium Security and Avast Ultimate Suite ;) :

If you are interested I can also provide you with additional discount coupons.

All the best,
Al

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi, is there any chance that you guys could obtain any windscribe discounts?
Unfortunately at the moment we do not have any contract with Windscribe.

At the moment we are in the process of becoming the authorized partner of many other brands such as Mullvad and we can offer you their product with great discounts.

gary_seven

Level 1
Nov 2, 2021

At the moment we are in the process of becoming the authorized partner of many other brands such as Mullvad and we can offer you their product with great discounts.

What sort of discount on Mullvad?

Last edited:
Reactions: SerialCart

gary_seven

Level 1
Nov 2, 2021

Thank you for asking... at the moment I can not provide you with our pricing as our contract is not finalized and we have not placed our order yet. But we will try to offer an exclusive pricing for MT.com users... :)
Thnx for your speedy reply. Will look forward to hearing more re: Mullvad

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thnx for your speedy reply. Will look forward to hearing more re: Mullvad
Hi, Finally our contract with Mullvad is finalized and we received our first batch.

We know that Mullvad's pricing is fixed (unlike other providers) meaning their price for 1 month is 5 EUR and for 1 year is 12x5 EUR.

But we will try to create special offers for you so that you as the user have a better advantage. We will set prices for 1, 2 and 3 years. Please note that if you for example order the 3 years option you will get 3 different codes which you can prolong your own subscription or even add it to various accounts.

We will post our special offer for MT.com users soon.

In addition to Mullvad we also made a contract with SurfShark. We will also post our SurfShark offer soon.

I wanted to mention that we were really shocked with the fact that how important the privacy of the users are for the Mullvad team. We had to answer many questions such as: if the codes are encrypted in our database? How the delivery of the licenses are? If we keep our users data private? and .... They even recommeded us that we do not send the codes via email as email is not that secure.

None of the security companies that we work with asked us such questions. Usually the end users do not see such small details. Mullvad have my respect in this regard!

I have been testing their VPN for about a month and I have not had any issues so far.

I am usually connected to US / GERMANY / FRANCE and Switzerland. Using all of them I almost had my own bandwidth (250Mbit/s) and also I was able to watch Netflix and Twitch.

They offer 7 days of refund from the time of the purchase which means we can offer you the same.

gary_seven

Level 1
Nov 2, 2021
Hi, Finally our contract with Mullvad is finalized and we received our first batch.

We know that Mullvad's pricing is fixed (unlike other providers) meaning their price for 1 month is 5 EUR and for 1 year is 12x5 EUR.

But we will try to create special offers for you so that you as the user have a better advantage. We will set prices for 1, 2 and 3 years. Please note that if you for example order the 3 years option you will get 3 different codes which you can prolong your own subscription or even add it to various accounts.

In addition to Mullvad we also made a contract with SurfShark. We will also post our SurfShark offer soon.

I wanted to mention that we were really shocked with the fact that how important the privacy of the users are for the Mullvad team. We had to answer many questions such as: if the codes are encrypted in our database? How the delivery of the licenses are? If we keep our users data private? and .... They even recommeded us that we do not send the codes via email as email is not that secure.

None of the security companies that we work with asked us such questions. Usually the end users do not see such small details. Mullvad have my respect in this regard!

I have been testing their VPN for about a month and I have not had any issues so far.

I am usually connected to US / GERMANY / FRANCE and Switzerland. Using all of them I almost had my own bandwidth (250Mbit/s) and also I was able to watch Netflix and Twitch.

They offer 7 days of refund from the time of the purchase which means we can offer you the same.
That's great news. I had been a Mullvad customer previously, so I'm familiar with their product - and, like you, I was always impressed with their focus on privacy and security.

What do I need to do to purchase thru you? Website?

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

Hello :)

Were you able to interact with the chat on Twitch? It was displayed well on the stream of a streamer?
With which server? Because if this problem is fixed, I will try again.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
That's great news. I had been a Mullvad customer previously, so I'm familiar with their product - and, like you, I was always impressed with their focus on privacy and security.

What do I need to do to purchase thru you? Website?
We have just received the digital codes and we have not listed their VPN on our website yet. We will receive the physical codes (key cards) also in about a week if you would like to have 100% privacy :D .. but since our company is located in Austria the postal fee will be added.

I will inform you as soon as the VPN is listed on our website. (y)

I was always impressed with their focus on privacy and security.
Yeah, but the fact that they are treating their reseller like this is an another story. They are kind of pushing us to follow some specific terms to keep their end users more private. This is amazing.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello :)

Were you able to interact with the chat on Twitch? It was displayed well on the stream of a streamer?
With which server? Because if this problem is fixed, I will try again.
No, I tested it more from the customer side. I logged into my account and I tried the mentioned servers to follow different channels and watch videos.

I can ask your question from their team.

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
No, I tested it more from the customer side. I logged into my account and I tried the mentioned servers to follow different channels and watch videos.

I can ask your question from their team.

I would like to because when I tried it, impossible to talk on the chat via Twitch because ip blacklisted....

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,

We have already posted our offer and we are waiting for the approval of MT :)

You can check it out here:

I would appreciate your feedback :)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
What sort of discount on Mullvad?
@gary_seven

As I promised we listed the Mullvad finally. We had to design an image and also create the activation instructions and so on.

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
Hi,

We have already posted our offer and we are waiting for the approval of MT :)

You can check it out here:

I would appreciate your feedback :)

Hi,

Sounds good. Looking forward to approval here at MT. :)

Reactions: SerialCart

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.