Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for your interest.

Yes we do but as you know usually good offers of Norton are regional ones.

If you are living in North America or Europe we can provide you with good offers.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Symantec NORTON 360 Deluxe (5 Devices - 1 Y) - No Subscription - inkl. 50GB: 25 EUR
Symantec NORTON 360 Premium (10 Devices - 1 Y) - No Subscription - inkl. 75GB: 30 EUR

Please let me know if you are looking for Norton Security not Norton 360... then I will give you the pricing for Norton Security.

For Norton Security we also have 3 devices available.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Symantec NORTON 360 Deluxe (5 Devices - 1 Y) - No Subscription - inkl. 50GB: 25 EUR
Symantec NORTON 360 Premium (10 Devices - 1 Y) - No Subscription - inkl. 75GB: 30 EUR

Please let me know if you are looking for Norton Security not Norton 360... then I will give you the pricing for Norton Security.

For Norton Security we also have 3 devices available.
I'm interested by Norton 360 Premium.
Just a question for my curiosity, what is the difference with Norton Security ?

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I believe there is no difference. It is their marketing strategy for EU region.

We also have with subscription which is a little bit less expensive, but when you activate your license key you should enter your payment details so that next year you pay directly to Symantec. We usually do not sell them as users hate this strategy.

For Norton Security 2 and 3 years are also available...

Dhruv2193

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 7, 2016
I believe there is no difference. It is their marketing strategy for EU region.

We also have with subscription which is a little bit less expensive, but when you activate your license key you should enter your payment details so that next year you pay directly to Symantec. We usually do not sell them as users hate this strategy.

For Norton Security 2 and 3 years are also available...
Norton 360 Deluxe and Premium have Vpn also along with the security features. Maybe there would be 1 or 2 more features.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.