Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello @SerialCart
I'm searching an offer for "AVG Ultimate" 10 devices/1 or 2 years and/or "Avast Ultimate" 10 devices/1 or 2 years ?
Do you have it in stock;)
PS: After trying an looking into AVG and Avast settings I prefear going with Avast despite it is more expensive.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello @SerialCart I'm interested eset smart security 1 or 2 years thanks
Thank you for your interest...

For ESET Smart Security Premium ..we only have 1 PC / 1 Year.

Let me contact distributor to see if we would be able to get a better pricing and more options.

I will get back to you soon. :)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello @SerialCart I'm interested in either Kaspersky internet security or Norton. Thank you!
Hi and Thank you for your interest,

For Kaspersky we have great offers for EU region. For Norton also we have great offers for EU region..

Also for both we have also for north American region but for a little but our pricing is not as good as EU.

Would you please provide me with more details so that I can give you my pricing ?

Region, Type (Internet Sec. Total Sec. or ...), Number of devices and Years.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello @SerialCart I'm interested eset smart security 1 or 2 years thanks
Ok, I read your request once more and I noticed that ESET Smart Security is now Internet Security.

At the moment for multiple years we have only 1 PC, 3 Years... (around 34,99 EUR)

But if you are looking for Smart Security Premium... we have only 1 PC / 1 Year for ... it will be around 39,99 Euros.. if you are interested I can list it on the website.

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Hi and Thank you for your interest,

For Kaspersky we have great offers for EU region. For Norton also we have great offers for EU region..

Also for both we have also for north American region but for a little but our pricing is not as good as EU.

Would you please provide me with more details so that I can give you my pricing ?

Region, Type (Internet Sec. Total Sec. or ...), Number of devices and Years.
Sorry Looking for 1 computer/1 year and I'm located in the USA

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Sorry Looking for 1 computer/1 year and I'm located in the USA
So Kaspersky works like this. We as a reseller should be in contact with main distributors. Main distributors do not sell to regular customers but us as partners. Then based on the quantity of the software that we order each time the pricing would be different. Since in the North America there is less demand for Kaspersky, hence the quantity of our order is also smaller. That is why we have better offers for EU than US.

So for Kaspersky Internet Security 1PC/1Y for north America the best that we can do is 19.19 EUR which is cheaper than what Kaspersky US is offering.

If you are interested please send me a PM so that I provide you with more information.

:)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello @SerialCart, is there a favorite offer of KIS for Asian Countries for 1 or 2 years?
Hi and thank you for your interest.

The only global offer that we have is Kaspersky Internet Security for 3 devices. Our offer is 33.54 EUR for Kaspersky Internet Security for 3 devices and 1 year.

The Kaspersky global license keys are really expensive even for us. I am not sure if you would be able to use EU license key with a VPN at the activation time or not. Maybe you can ask for others who have tried. We have great offers for EU which is 21.50 EUR for the same product.

Please inform me if you are interested.

Thank you

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Dear @hakah

You can always change to Dollars or British Pounds from the menu of the site.

In addition the payment is done through BrainTree and PayPal which both would exchange the money.

Please let me know if I can help in some way.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Dear @F 4 E,

Yes, in general F-Secure is a little bit more pricey than other products. Here is the best that do at the moment:

Buy F-Secure with discount

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)
Hi, @SerialCart, I'm interested in F-Secure Safe for 3 devices or Total for 5 devices, but it's very expensive here in Australia.

Any deals for us Down Under people ? :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.