Site of promotion
https://serialcart.com
Instructions
1- Post a request in this thread and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

miyagi

Level 1
Just purchased my first at SerialCart.com. Al has been a great pleasure to communicate and he always responds in a timely manner. Not to mention, he will give you some discount if you are a MT member. I decided to purchase F-Secure Total (5 devices / 2 years) from him. Great value if you are looking for anti-malware and vpn in this package. Thank you Al and look forward to do business with you again. :)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Just purchased my first at SerialCart.com. Al has been a great pleasure to communicate and he always responds in a timely manner. Not to mention, he will give you some discount if you are a MT member. I decided to purchase F-Secure Total (5 devices / 2 years) from him. Great value if you are looking for anti-malware and vpn in this package. Thank you Al and look forward to do business with you again. :)
Dear @miyagi ,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your trust in us. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

All the best,
Al