Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hello :) And thank you for your interst ...

At the moment we can only offer ESET Internet Security for 1 device and 3 years. If you are interested please let me know so that I go ahead and add it to the website.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello :) And thank you for your interst ...

At the moment we can only offer ESET Internet Security for 1 device and 3 years. If you are interested please let me know so that I go ahead and add it to the website.
Thanks @SerialCart ;)
Sorry I'm not interested with 1 device / 3 years and I have a current key valid for 2 remaining months, so I can wait a bit...

Miyagi

Level 1
Verified
Jul 7, 2013
Just purchased my first at SerialCart.com. Al has been a great pleasure to communicate and he always responds in a timely manner. Not to mention, he will give you some discount if you are a MT member. I decided to purchase F-Secure Total (5 devices / 2 years) from him. Great value if you are looking for anti-malware and vpn in this package. Thank you Al and look forward to do business with you again. :)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Just purchased my first at SerialCart.com. Al has been a great pleasure to communicate and he always responds in a timely manner. Not to mention, he will give you some discount if you are a MT member. I decided to purchase F-Secure Total (5 devices / 2 years) from him. Great value if you are looking for anti-malware and vpn in this package. Thank you Al and look forward to do business with you again. :)
Dear @miyagi ,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your trust in us. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

All the best,
Al

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi @JB007,

Unfortunately we have not had any demand for ZoneAlarm. However, I checked with 3 of the major distributors in the US and EU and they are also not offering this software. Unfortunately due to the lack of interest we can not go a head and have a direct contract with this manufacturer.

Really sorry about that :(

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hi @JB007,

Unfortunately we have not had any demand for ZoneAlarm. However, I checked with 3 of the major distributors in the US and EU and they are also not offering this software. Unfortunately due to the lack of interest we can not go a head and have a direct contract with this manufacturer.

Really sorry about that :(
Hi @SerialCart
Don't worry, I understand that ZA is not one of the top used antivirus ;)
You are doing a great job and you offer many great deals for MT members (y)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi @SerialCart! I wonder if you have global keys for Kaspersky?

Just want to add I am also interested in Kaspersky key

I guess there is no global Kaspersky keys ;)

What about global Kaspers-keys?

I'll show myself out

Because Kaspersky keys are managed by the different country regions, so I think there are no global keys...
Hi Everyone,

First thank you for your interest.

Regarding Kaspersky it is a little bit tricky. There is global Kaspersy key available however, the prices are significantly higher.

For example we are selling Kaspersky Internet Security for 3D/1Y for 21.59EUR for EU region while the global version would be 29.99.

If you are interested please let me know and I will provide you with more information.

KIS Global Keys:
1 device, 1 Year: 21,99 EUR
3 Devices, 1 Year: 29.99 EUR

I am not sure if the EU version would work with some kind of trick in other regions like VPNs. Has anyone tried before ? If yes, then you would only need the VPN at the activation time and afterwards it would work in all regions (this I am sure of).

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Any chance to see QuickHeal in your shop?
Thank you for your interest,

Unfortunately due to the low demand for QuickHeal we this would not be possible. As I checked with the distributors which we are working in the EUR and US region and none of them are offering QuickHeal. And making a direct contract with the the manufacturer would not be possible due to the low demand.

I am really sorry about it. I would let you know if this condition changes and I will also post a discount offer here on MT.com.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.