Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
That is cheaper than the global offer of @SerialCart
27.99 USD = 23.47 EURO.
But I don't know what extra discount you get based on your user level. 🤔
I contacted Kaspersky distribution in Germany and I asked for a revise for Global Keys. However, if a shop is selling Kaspersky Internet Security 3D/1Y for 23 Euros.. I would go for it ... If you are located in EU or north America we have a great pricing for you ... we can consider more discounts also for MT.com users.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I contacted Kaspersky distribution in Germany and I asked for a revise for Global Keys. However, if a shop is selling Kaspersky Internet Security 3D/1Y for 23 Euros.. I would go for it ... If you are located in EU or north America we have a great pricing for you ... we can consider more discounts also for MT.com users.
Thanks (y) It's not for me but for @The Cog in the Machine who wants a discounted license.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Thank you for your interest,

Unfortunately due to the low demand for QuickHeal we this would not be possible. As I checked with the distributors which we are working in the EUR and US region and none of them are offering QuickHeal. And making a direct contract with the the manufacturer would not be possible due to the low demand.

I am really sorry about it. I would let you know if this condition changes and I will also post a discount offer here on MT.com.
Thank you :)
Another question:
I‘ve seen you’re offering F-Secure FreeDome keys.
My current one is still good for about April / May.
Are the keys preactivated, or will they count once activated?
No idea whether I can stack up the current one.
Also, any chance to get subs for more than 1 year?

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Another question:

I am interested too in F-Secure Freedome VPN, any member discount? Do the discount apply to Black Friday discount?

Tanks

1606486548300.png

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Another question:
You are so welcome :)

None of our keys are pre-activated.

Pre-activated codes are OEM, while all of our codes are ESD. This is a crime in my opinion to sell OEM to an end customer. You can find OEM key mainly on ebay.

Most of our codes have 1 year of activation time. However, please let me ask F-Secure about the shelf-period of the licenses which are are getting from them... I will keep you updated. :)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I am interested too in F-Secure Freedome VPN, any member discount? Do the discount apply to Black Friday discount?

Tanks

n​

Please send me a private message and I will provide you with an additional discount ...

For black-friday we have been really busy.... since our discounts are already high we decided to through offer bundles instead. The good news is that we will try to offer until the end of December.

Please cast your vote here so that we would be able to have a better understanding or your needs:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
KIS, two years ate least two devices.

Hitman pro will be a nice addiction to the store.

tanks

View attachment 249931
I sent you an offer...

And I noticed in the image which you posted that you have already received your order :(

It would not be possible to replace an already delivered license key. I wish you had contacted me before ordering ... I always try to make better offers for MT users...

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.