Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hey, any deals with WebRoot antivirus ?
Thanks.
Hello,

Yes, we recently made a contract with WebRoot distributor and we can offer you Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus and Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security.

But since we made this contract recently we have not had time to create the activation instructions articles so they are still invisible in our shop. If you are interested I will speed up this process and will list them ASAP.

Best,
Al

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
then do you have any deals for kaspersky or norton ?
We have both.

For Kaspersky we can offer you great pricing for EU. (you can use a VPN for the activation, some of our customers has done it before and the activation is works with the VPN).

Regarding Norton we can offer you both EU or North American licenses. Please just let me know before the order so that I go a head and get the correct license for you. Basically we do have the EU licenses always in our stocks.

At the moment I can also offer you extra discounts for the summer sales for Avast products. Will announce it in next two days on MT.com....

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Hi, SerialCart. My sub for F-Secure Safe that I got from you will soon run out.

Do you have any current deals on F-Secure ? Thanks.
i would suggest trend micro as it is as light as good and cheaper

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.