Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

Minimalist

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2020
I'm interested in ESET Interent Security for 1 system for 3 years (for EU). It's out of stock ATM.

EDIT: I got it solved, no need for license.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi and SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart Can you offer a license for GData Internet security for 3 devices for 2 years?
Unfortunately I did not get any notifications for your post. I am really sorry about this. I noticed your post by chance.

Regarding your question:
The pricing of G DATA depends on the number of licenses which we get. At the moment we are only able to offer you 1 year licenses. I believe that our G DATA offers are unbeatable.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Zartarra

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
Unfortunately I did not get any notifications for your post. I am really sorry about this. I noticed your post by chance.

Regarding your question:
The pricing of G DATA depends on the number of licenses which we get. At the moment we are only able to offer you 1 year licenses. I believe that our G DATA offers are unbeatable.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Hello @SerialCart

No problem :).

I am interested in G Data for 3 devices.

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for your interest.

I would recommend you to wait until our Black Friday to Christmas deals. We will have nice bundles which will include, VPN, Backup Software and various security products ;)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I have a question about F-Secure's license.
■ Is the license usable in the Japanese version?
■ Suppose you activate your one-year license. Does it start counting from the day? Will it be added to the trial period?

I've been using F-Secure for about a week and I love it because it doesn't unnecessarily appeal to me. I also noticed the negative points. It now takes longer to shut down.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.