Anvi Smart Defender Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDRockstar

Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
Originally Posted by Anvisoft
New Generation Smart Security Engine Powerfully Protects Your PC from Malware, Anvi Smart defender delivers smart and powerful protection against malicious software. such as virus, Trojans, adware, spyware, bots and other threats.

Powerful guard:
Anvi Smart Defender detects and stops the latest and most malicious threats attacks. Integrating multiple guards (Privacy Guard, Startup Guard, Process Guard, Behavior Guard, Files Guard), it stops and blocks malware. When you are surfing, shopping, charting, socializing, sharing or banking, overall guards protect your PC from malware efficiently than traditional security software.

Fast &Light Scan:
Anvi Smart Defender with its smart engine scans and detects latest malware in a fast, light, and effective way. It will not interfere with your working when it is scanning, just let it run slightly on background.

Innovative Cloud Computing Technology:
Anvi Smart Defender adopts creative cloud computing technology to give your PC more protection. Upload the suspicious file with a smart way, you can get the cloud security report and discover the newest threats at the first time.

Adds PC Care:
Besides protecting your PC from malware, Anvi Smart Defender optimizes your computer in several aspects (System Optimize, Registry Fix, Privacy Cleaner, Memory Sweep, and Disk Defragment).

about: http://www.anvisoft.com/about/about.html
Forum: http://forums.anvisoft.com/

New companie with free products.Look promising..

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah saw this, some folks seem to think it may be IObit engine ?
Think I'll pass on this for the time being.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Not 100% tho', sure one of the product testers will put it through it's paces sometime.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
60 malware samples tested and it did not detect one :help:
evidence here

Ys1bU.png

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
That is entirely alright. The company is new and this is the first beta.

Even if the engine turns out to be Iobit, it shouldn't stop anyone from helping this new company. There are plently of reasons why.

P

Plexx

I gave it a test on VM and I am sorry to say it detected 12 out of 97 pieces of malware etc (ranged from last 5 days).

Did a run with Comodo and detected 81 out of 97 (without cloud enabled).

Finally did a run with ESET and 83 out of 97.

Not really impressed.

Also to note, while scanning it did slow down the machine a bit. Reminded me of Kaspersky for some odd reason, despite memory usage being relatively low.

Hope this helps.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Tobi said:
That is entirely alright. The company is new and this is the first beta.

Even if the engine turns out to be Iobit, it shouldn't stop anyone from helping this new company. There are plently of reasons why.

I have to disagree Tobi, however new a product is it must detect something 'in the cloud' surely.
Let's see what any future versions bring to the party.

Thanks for your test biozfear :)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'Yeah saw this, some folks seem to think it may be IObit engine ?'

'Refaire sa virginité - c'est la peine perdue' - in this case.;)

So little Dictionnary, sorry:

In French: Refaire sa virginité

In English: Clean up its tarnished reputation, or:

Rehabilitate its reputation

Recover its innocence

Starting over at square one

Re-establish one's reputation ..

Look to Lingee.com: http://www.linguee.com/french-english/translation/%22refaire+une+virginit%E9%22.html

I think, that 'c'est la peine perdue' .. (in French)

In English: Their attempts were in vain .. or:

all such efforts will be in vain

worthless

poinless

futile

the cause is lost.

Linguee.com: http://www.linguee.com/english-french/search?source=auto&query=C%27est+la+peine+perdue

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
It seems ASD is not using the Iobit engine. The product will be free after beta so we won't be seeing a Pro version.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Tobi said:
The product will be free after beta so we won't be seeing a Pro version.

What in my mind makes me doubt that, They will have to make money somehow so I predict a paid version in the future. If I'm wrong so be it, We'll let time tell. Thanks.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
MrXidus said:
What in my mind makes me doubt that, They will have to make money somehow so I predict a paid version in the future. If I'm wrong so be it, We'll let time tell. Thanks.
They are thinking about developing a business product. Information was gathered from questions answered on their forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.