Advice Request Any deal now for Emsisoft?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakke

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
Hello guys. I'm wondering if there is some discount to get Emsisoft Antimalware. Actually i got a license in my laptop for 1 year, but now i need a new license for my PC Desktop. Thanks

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Malakke

Well Emsisoft have their daily discount off especially if you choose the license for 2 or 3 years. EAM Store Page

Or simply by typing simple keywords, a bunch of links to provide Promo codes for discount. ;)

Reactions: Malakke

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys. I'm wondering if there is some discount to get Emsisoft Antimalware. Actually i got a license in my laptop for 1 year, but now i need a new license for my PC Desktop. Thanks
I would use the 30 days trial, and wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday (Nov 27)... I'm sure that you will get the best deal in this period....
As for now, I see that they have an offer in which you will get Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Adguard Premium for $19.97.... but again I would wait for the end of the month...

Malakke

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
I would use the 30 days trial, and wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday (Nov 27)... I'm sure that you will get the best deal in this period....
As for now, I see that they have an offer in which you will get Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Adguard Premium for $19.97.... but again I would wait for the end of the month...

Nice idea! I'm using the 30 days trial... Waiting Black Friday

Reactions: Jack

Evgeny

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2015
Is g2a a legit/trustworthy site? I mean, they are selling it really cheap and it seems too good to be true...

I bought countless keys from there, without any problems, you can also look at their rep.

BrendanAdams

Nov 27, 2015
I don't think there were any Black Friday deals yesterday, unfortunately. I would like to buy a new 3-year licence, and I was hoping maybe there would be a great deal this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.