Any news for Emsisoft 9 final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
ya I am waiting for it too...but I would rather wish them to not rush the release.....so far beta version of Emsisoft is not playing well....with my system....it slows down system badly.....opening any program takes a long time...even program like Ccleaner takes 20-30 seconds to open.....and main issue I had since the beginning of public beta release is it keeps on freezing IE11 tabs......

Reactions: Dima007
D

Deleted member 21043

Nope but the beta is great. Haven't had any problems whatsoever with it.
I love their new interface.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
So has Emsisoft been released? Do you have a download link for the internet security?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 released!
In Emsisoft News by emsi on June 18, 2014 | Deutsch, English, Français
  • As the founder and CEO of Emsisoft, I’m especially pleased to announce our latest product release today. It has been an exciting year of hard work with a growing team of developers, and we hope that this update will exceed all of your expectations.

With the largest overhaul of the user interface in 7 years, we’ve produced a modernized and more intuitive version of our leading product that will ensure enhanced performance for years to come. Although the visual changes are most noticeable, Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 also has several new innovations under its hood, to provide advanced protection against increasingly frequent and complex Internet attacks.

New features in detail
    Improved usability: Our primary goal is to provide complete protection against viruses and other malware, with a focus on maximum efficiency in every respect. Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 is not an overloaded, sluggish suite. It is fast and lean, and focuses on what is most essential: keeping your PC malware free. The completely revised user interface in version 9 reflects this intention and has been optimized for Windows 8. The new design arranges the main functions with corresponding shapes and coloring, making them quickly accessible and easy to understand – especially for first-time users. We believe that anti-malware software has never been easier to use, and yet we also think that Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 will be highly valued by computer professionals worldwide, for its flexible configuration and advanced capabilities.

Faster scans with better detection: Our dual-scanner strategy has been tried and tested for many years, and it has successfully won countless comparatives and awards from renowned anti-virus test labs like AV-Comparatives and Virus Bulletin (VB100). This malware scanner has been improved in the new version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware as well, so that even the latest threats can be safely and thoroughly removed. Additionally, we have greatly increased scanning speed.

Three-layered real-time protection: This is where Emsisoft has always proven to be ahead of the competition. Layer one is Surf Protection, which blocks browser-independent access to dangerous and fraudulent websites, to prevent you from downloading malware. Layer two is a dual-engine file guard, which automatically scans all new and modified files – including those on newly attached USB data storage devices – using over 12 million signatures. Layer three, Behavior Blocker, is our highlight. Behavior Blocker uses behavioral analysis to detect brand new threats based on derivative behavioral patterns. With version 9, Behavior Blocker’s cloud-assisted detection performance has been massively improved, resulting in fewer false positives and the possibility for more accurate malware classification.

Hundreds of detail improvements for a better user experience: It’s the simple things in life that bring us joy. That’s why we’ve always listened and responded quickly to our customers. The customer feedback we received during the past year allowed us to incorporate hundreds of improvements into Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9. I’d personally like to thank each and every one of our countless beta testers for their hard work and feedback.

Source

Enjoy!! :D

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
I think Internet Security is not out yet, it still has Online Armor separated when downloading from
their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.