Anyone else obsessed with trying out new apps ?

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
How many people reply in the Space bar? Could be interesting a question since people here are already weird anyway and in the higher part of the intelligence curve. They're the more adventurous type in terms of ideas, technology and intellect.

Reactions: Parsh and shmu26

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Nope, i prefer to let other people "test" them out, the odd one i've tried (usually free) are pretty naff.

Reactions: Parsh and shmu26

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I usually wait to see if people at MT like the app. If they do, I am likely to give it a try. I always have Macrium Reflect to get me out of a bad situation.

D

Deleted member 178

If im interested i test it , im on rollback RX : install new soft > test it for a while > if useless to me > restore previous clean snapshot with a reboot :D

Reactions: Parsh

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I do not test too many but if I do it is in Shadow Mode and as stated above if I like it I will reboot and reinstall the APP. ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.