Expired AOMEI Backupper Pro 7 Free Full Version License[1 Year]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.techno360.in/aomei-backupper-pro-free/#spbcta_ph33
How to get a license
Click ''Download link''
Install it
Open it
Click ''Register''
As you can see ''Machine Code'' click ''Copy'' as Blue button they can tell you what to do as the message box say.
Done
Enjoy it
Giveaway Terms
https://www.techno360.in/aomei-backupper-pro-free/#spbcta_ph33

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
AOMEI Backupper Pro:

AOMEI Backupper Professional is a professional data backup utility for Windows PCs that allows users to back up just about anything and prevents permanent data loss. The pro version offers three types of backup modes: full, incremental, and differential.
AOMEI Backupper Pro interface

The app’s clean interface offers a selection of options down the left-hand side. From here, you can use the Home screen; open the backup and restore modules; clone a partition or disk and run some useful utilities.

The program lets you backup disk drives or backup systems of Windows 11; backup partitions (or dynamic volumes) and make a one-click copy of your system drive.

The process is largely the same for all the options. Just select what you want to copy, and where you want to save the content to.

AOMEI Backupper Pro features

You can set a compression level (none, normal or high), enable encryption and split a large backup into smaller volumes, which is useful if you want to write the files to CD or DVD.

When you are ready, hit the Start Backup button. You can manage your backups through the Restore and Home screens.

The utility section lets you check the integrity of a backup image, to make sure there are no problems with it, burn a bootable rescue disc; and mount a backup image, so you can explore it and restore each file through Windows Explorer.

Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Pro:​

• The system, hard disk, partition, file, folder, and file backup and restore.
  • Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
  • Disk and partition clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
  • Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically.
  • Create a WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case the system fails.
  • Compress, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
  • Supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
  • Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.

AOMEI Backupper Pro is the most advanced and feature-packed backup software that lets you create a copy of your system that you can restore in the event of significant problems.

This user-friendly windows program sells for $49.95 (USD) but for a limited time period, you can get the full version program for free.

All you need to do is hit the below Download button and download the latest installer (v7):

Click the “Download Now” button to download the installer.

Run the installer, install the software, and activate the Pro version with the below license code.
AMAB-WQZ4C-JUE7Y-2MPTC

Or

AMAB-WQZ4C-JUE7Y-2MPTC

OR

AMAB-3SUYQ-UV4PP-R1T3Z

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
AOMEI Backupper Pro is the most advanced and feature-packed backup software that lets you create a copy of your system that you can restore in the event of significant problems.

This user-friendly windows program sells for $49.95 (USD) but for a limited time period, you can get the full version program for free.

All you need to do is hit the below Download button and download the latest installer (v7):

Click the “Download Now” button to download the installer.

Run the installer, install the software, and activate the Pro version with the below license code.
AOMEI Backupper is very good I have this program installed on my desktop/laptop, the backup and restore has always worked with a charm.

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I have two lifetime licences & moved to Macrium Pro after AOMEI failed on two separate machines over year or two I even defended AOMEI on here - If an imaging program fails it's time to move on - Since I moved to Macrium I've had no problems at all - Sorry AOMEI but that how I've found things.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
I have two lifetime licences & moved to Macrium Pro after AOMEI failed on two separate machines over year or two I even defended AOMEI on here - If an imaging program fails it's time to move on - Since I moved to Macrium I've had no problems at all - Sorry AOMEI but that how I've found things.
I believe what you say about AOMEI failing twice, this is tricky if it comes to happen with backup software that you put your trust in.

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
The same happened to me, it is only Macrium free now :)

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
Backup programs, there are a finite number of them, but to post many of their names here, would make a huge list, and will go off-topic, which @CyberTech posted about AOMEI Backupper
I think it's in the MTF spirit, to make everyone aware of different experiences with programs before installing a program, and then you have to mention by name the programs you have good or bad experience with ;)

Reactions: piquiteco

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
I think it's in the MTF spirit, to make everyone aware of different experiences with programs before installing a program, and then you have to mention by name the programs you have good or bad experience with ;)
It's my friend @franz in this specific case, I have to agree with you (y)

Reactions: franz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.