- Nov 10, 2017
This user-friendly windows program sells for $49.95 (USD) but for a limited time period, you can get the full version program for free.
About the AOMEI Backupper Pro:
AOMEI Backupper Professional is a professional data backup utility for Windows PCs that allows users to back up just about anything and prevents permanent data loss. The pro version offers three types of backup modes: full, incremental, and differential.
The app’s clean interface offers a selection of options down the left-hand side. From here, you can use the Home screen; open the backup and restore modules; clone a partition or disk and run some useful utilities.
The program lets you backup disk drives or backup systems of Windows 11; backup partitions (or dynamic volumes) and make a one-click copy of your system drive.
The process is largely the same for all the options. Just select what you want to copy, and where you want to save the content to.
You can set a compression level (none, normal or high), enable encryption and split a large backup into smaller volumes, which is useful if you want to write the files to CD or DVD.
When you are ready, hit the Start Backup button. You can manage your backups through the Restore and Home screens.
The utility section lets you check the integrity of a backup image, to make sure there are no problems with it, burn a bootable rescue disc; and mount a backup image, so you can explore it and restore each file through Windows Explorer.
Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Pro:
- The system, hard disk, partition, file, folder, and file backup and restore.
- Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
- Disk and partition clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
- Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically.
- Create a WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case the system fails.
- Compress, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
- Supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
- Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
3.Run the installer, install the software, and activate the Pro version with the below license code.