Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
1588429102085.png

Free backup software to ensure data security with simple and quick operations

• All-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solutions for PCs and Laptops.
  • Automatic, full, incremental and differential backups simplify your backup tasks.
  • Real-time sync files and folders from source to target path without delay.
  • Clone HDD to SSD, HDD to HDD, or SSD to SSD for disk upgrade and data migration.
  • Create a WinPE or Linux bootable disc for bare metal or unbootable computer.
  • Support Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit).

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Version 5.9 (Released August 3, 2020)
Added "Mirror Sync": always keep the files in the destination exactly the same as the source directory. Any extra files in destination will be removed.

Optimized "Real-Time Sync": separate out "Real-Time Sync" from "Schedule" as one of sync modes so that it can be easy to reach. With "Real-Time Sync" mode, any deletions in source directory will be synced to destination by default.

Added an option on "Basic Sync": allow you to choose whether or not to sync the deletions in source directory to destination. In other words, when files are deleted from the source directory, the same files in the destination directory will also be deleted.

Fixed issue: computer slow shutdown caused by AOMEI Backupper Service.

Download Standard Edition v5.9 (For Free Users) Download Advanced Edition v5.9 (For Paid Users)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Version 6.0 (Released September 9, 2020)
Added "Two-Way Sync": any changes in the source or destination directory will be synced to the other side.

Redesigned "Tools" interface: a modernized look and all tools can be easy to access.

Added "Clear Logs": unnecessary logs can be deleted.

Optimized "Automatic Update".

Fixed issue: Windows Task Scheduler doesn't run because the installation directory changed after updating AOMEI Backupper.

Fixed issue: "Incremental Backup Scheme" doesn't take effect.

Fixed issue: hidden folders become unhidden after restore.

Download Standard Edition v6.0 (For Free Users) Download Advanced Edition v6.0 (For Paid Users)

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Very small issue from my point of view: On latest version (pro) in system backup/options, there is a checkbox to have the image placed in a folder or not - The choice of yes or no used to be remembered but now reverts to image in a folder on next system backup - Not a massive issue especially id you like your image in a folder of the same name but the program used to remember your choice - Contacted support but the language barrier got in the way & they didn't understand my point so i just remember to un-check the box now each time i image.

Last edited:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Version 6.2 (Released November 18, 2020)
Optimized the "Event triggers".

Fixed issue: tasks disappeared for no reason.

Fixed issue: in some cases, computer cannot boot after system clone.

Fixed issue: in some cases, Two-Way sync task failed after deleting files in source directory.

Fixed issue: the port of SSL/TLS encryption in "Email Notification" cannot be modified.

Fixed issue: in some cases, computer cannot boot from destination disk after system restore.

Fixed issue: in some cases, the target computer cannot boot after universal restore.

Fixed issue: BSOD occurred due to AOMEI Backupper's drivers.

Fixed issue: the program cannot recognize the OneDrive desktop app.

Fixed issue: "Space Management Scheme" doesn't take effect.

Download Standard Edition v6.2 (For Free Users) Download Advanced Edition v6.2 (For Paid Users)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Very small issue from my point of view: On latest version (pro) in system backup/options, there is a checkbox to have the image placed in a folder or not - The choice of yes or no used to be remembered but now reverts to image in a folder on next system backup - Not a massive issue especially id you like your image in a folder of the same name but the program used to remember your choice - Contacted support but the language barrier got in the way & they didn't understand my point so i just remember to un-check the box now each time i image.
Which check box exactly ?? i am using scheduled backups and backups are automatically saved in the same default directory i chose for first image
also check in new version if the problem you talk about is solved
if you mean this one it is checked by default after latest update

Attachments

• 1605741346985.png
    1605741346985.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Edit: (Cross Post)
See screen shot, until the update before last, if you chose image not in folder & saved it, & to global it was remembered - Now that option always reverts to checked, (folder in image) OK if you want your images in it's own folder but I don't - I've got used to un-checking that option before doing an image. As I said not a major issue, same on other two PC's that live here, I really like the program though - I use the Pro version - I don't use scheduled backups, thanks for the info, appreciated.

Download still 6.1, I'll have a look tomorrow :):)

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Edit: (Cross Post)
See screen shot, until the update before last, if you chose image not in folder & saved it, & to global it was remembered - Now that option always reverts to checked, (folder in image) OK if you want your images in it's own folder but I don't - I've got used to un-checking that option before doing an image. As I said not a major issue, same on other two PC's that live here, I really like the program though - I use the Pro version - I don't use scheduled backups, thanks for the info, appreciated.

Download still 6.1, I'll have a look tomorrow :):)
you are welcome i am sleepy so i am not fully concentrated have good night :)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Version 6.3 (Released December 25, 2020)
Added "AOMEI Backupper Recovery Environment" creation tool: create AOMEI Backupper recovery environment and add it into Windows boot options menu so that it's convenient to perform backup/restore operations when the system crashes.

Added new language: Polish is now available. Learn how to change the language on AOMEI Backupper>>

Added priority setting: customize the priority of AOMEI Backupper in the Windows Task Manager.

Added Share/NAS connected status: the program will prompt users when Share/NAS connection fails.

Optimized the backup process: automatically skip temporary files in the OneDrive folder when backup.

Fixed issue: the program sometime gets stuck when refreshing in Windows PE environment.

Download Standard Edition v6.3 (For Free Users) Download Advanced Edition v6.3 (For Paid Users)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I was also wondering if it was a good idea to use the boot option(recovery environment) instead of a usb stick. I might try it. Have the pro version(giveaway),does the aomei service need to be enabled on startup?Thks
I tried it and AOMEI recovery option mode appears before windows boot ani entered it and AOMEi interface appeared however I did not try to restore yet but it seems it works well 😊😊
I think this service is mainly create for scheduling backup task however I think this also may be required to startup AOMEI before windows boot but I am not sure

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.