Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
WTH twice!!! :D

I meant that I don't get that "More to follow..."

Much less this:

Are you talking about a video or what?

Edit: uBlock Origin was blocking effectively the video. lol
If you watch the video there is an English speaking part with an old man that from what i assume worked from CIA that is trying to be secretive for no reason.

Last edited:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Wow, if that's them excited, i would hate hate to see them when they are not o_O .................. i nearly fell asleep about 1½ min into it but stuck with it, still none the wiser but i like the wee appguard "guard", he did a darned good job with the "burglars" lol, so i assume that's what it's all about it.

Is this a promo video ? Please tell me it's not :cry: I take it, there is another video to come ? I will wait with baited breath for it :ROFLMAO:

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
WTH twice!!! :D

I meant that I don't get that "More to follow..."

Much less this:

Are you talking about a video or what?

Edit: uBlock Origin was blocking effectively the video. lol

:ROFLMAO: Very good edited reply.

Reactions: Weebarra

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It briefly explained the defects of security software that prevents intrusion of whitelist type, and was content that appealed superiority of appguard.
I think that it may be possible to promote sales a bit more to individual users

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.