AppGuard LLC Partners with SheepDog Response

Discussion in 'AppGuard (Blue Ridge Networks)' started by Lockdown, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Lockdown

Lockdown From AppGuard
    Developer

Oct 24, 2016
    AppGuard LLC Virginia, U.S.
    Official Website:
    https://www.appguard.us/blog/sheepdog-partnership
    [​IMG]
    Cyber and Physical Security Come Together for First Time with Partnership between AppGuard and UFC Fighter and Green Beret Tim Kennedy’s Sheepdog Response

Brody Ehrlich

December 21, 2017
    Cybersecurity

Through Partnership, Sheepdog will Offer its Physical Security Customers with Access to AppGuard Autonomous Endpoint Security, and AppGuard will provide its Customers with Access to Sheepdog’s Training

NEW YORK, N.Y. –Dec. 19, 2017 - AppGuard, a global leader in endpoint and IoT security, today announced a partnership with Sheepdog Response, a military and counter terrorism training organization, founded and operated by Tim Kennedy, widely known as the most dangerous man in the world. As modern enemy’s capabilities become more advanced and frequent, organizations and individuals are more at risk than ever. AppGuard’s autonomous endpoint security will provide Sheepdog clients with protection against attacks and attack vectors that traditional anti-virus software is not equipped to face.

The partnership itself allows for Sheepdog clients to have access to cybersecurity technology that will protect them from all known and unknown cyber threats. “When I was introduced to Sheepdog Response I immediately recognized that the core missions of both of our organizations were the same - protecting our clients from those who wish to do them harm. ” said Jon Loew, CEO of AppGuard.

AppGuard’s autonomous endpoint security ensures major corporations and organizations are protected from all known and unknown cyber threats. Sheepdog Response physically trains their clients from major private and public enterprises, including military and law enforcement professionals to be prepared to respond to threats like mass shootings, terrorist attacks, violent mugging or home invasions. Tim Kennedy, Co-Founder and Head Instructor brings his background as a Special Forces Sniper, black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Modern Army Combatives, and top rankings in UFC, to the table in training individuals, major corporations, military and law enforcement professionals around the world.

“Cybersecurity is critical to ensuring personal security. The ability of the enemy to compromise digital assets allows them to effectively hunt individuals and penetrate companies, military operations, and governments. We’re excited to introduce AppGuard to our customers as the most effective solution we’ve seen in the cybersecurity space,” said Tim Kennedy, co-founder and lead trainer for Sheepdog Response.

Overkill, harlan4096, Vasudev and 8 others like this.
  2. SHvFl

SHvFl Level 32
    Content Creator Trusted

Nov 19, 2014
    Supermodel for McDonald's
    Europe
    Windows 10
    Emsisoft
    This must be the weirdest thing i ever read in a while but i expect you to become a ninja of some sort in a while. Dm me the video of you destroying 10 terrorist with a pen like John Wick.

3. Umbra

Umbra From Emsisoft
    Developer

May 16, 2011
    Community manager
    Vietnam & France
    Windows 10
    Emsisoft
    not with a pen but with a USB stick :ROFLMAO:

Appguard's CEO has lot of powerful allies LOL.

4. Opcode

Opcode Level 18
    Content Creator

Aug 17, 2017
    Caille
    Windows 10
    Thief: "HAND OVER THE SOURCE CODE NOW!"

Employee: "I hacked your gun and replaced it with a toy kitten cushion before you got out your car to walk into the building" *performs the tornado kick*

*Thief squeals like a pig before he lands outside of a 500 story window*

5. shmu26

shmu26 Level 53

Jul 3, 2015
    Utopia
    Now I feel protected.

6. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 Level 3

Aug 5, 2012
    Bucharest
    :)
    We have a lot of funny members here!
    Cool.

SHvFl, Deletedmessiah and shmu26 like this.
  7. Windows_Security

Windows_Security Level 13
    Content Creator Trusted

Mar 13, 2016
    Holland
    Windows 7
    Default-Deny
    :ROFLMAO: did not read it until now, hilarious comment (y)

shmu26 and Deletedmessiah like this.
  8. Lockdown

Lockdown From AppGuard
    Developer

Oct 24, 2016
    AppGuard LLC Virginia, U.S.
    #8 Lockdown, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:25 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM
    The alliance is built upon the basis that physical security is not enough - cybersecurity issues must be addressed as well. The point being to educate clients that physical and cyber security must run in parallel. So the mutual access partnership makes sense.

shmu26 and Sunshine-boy like this.