AppGuard LLC Partners with SheepDog Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread author
appguard_sheepdog_cybersecurity.jpeg

Cyber and Physical Security Come Together for First Time with Partnership between AppGuard and UFC Fighter and Green Beret Tim Kennedy’s Sheepdog Response

Brody Ehrlich

December 21, 2017
Cybersecurity

Through Partnership, Sheepdog will Offer its Physical Security Customers with Access to AppGuard Autonomous Endpoint Security, and AppGuard will provide its Customers with Access to Sheepdog’s Training

NEW YORK, N.Y. –Dec. 19, 2017 - AppGuard, a global leader in endpoint and IoT security, today announced a partnership with Sheepdog Response, a military and counter terrorism training organization, founded and operated by Tim Kennedy, widely known as the most dangerous man in the world. As modern enemy’s capabilities become more advanced and frequent, organizations and individuals are more at risk than ever. AppGuard’s autonomous endpoint security will provide Sheepdog clients with protection against attacks and attack vectors that traditional anti-virus software is not equipped to face.

The partnership itself allows for Sheepdog clients to have access to cybersecurity technology that will protect them from all known and unknown cyber threats. “When I was introduced to Sheepdog Response I immediately recognized that the core missions of both of our organizations were the same - protecting our clients from those who wish to do them harm. ” said Jon Loew, CEO of AppGuard.

AppGuard’s autonomous endpoint security ensures major corporations and organizations are protected from all known and unknown cyber threats. Sheepdog Response physically trains their clients from major private and public enterprises, including military and law enforcement professionals to be prepared to respond to threats like mass shootings, terrorist attacks, violent mugging or home invasions. Tim Kennedy, Co-Founder and Head Instructor brings his background as a Special Forces Sniper, black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Modern Army Combatives, and top rankings in UFC, to the table in training individuals, major corporations, military and law enforcement professionals around the world.

“Cybersecurity is critical to ensuring personal security. The ability of the enemy to compromise digital assets allows them to effectively hunt individuals and penetrate companies, military operations, and governments. We’re excited to introduce AppGuard to our customers as the most effective solution we’ve seen in the cybersecurity space,” said Tim Kennedy, co-founder and lead trainer for Sheepdog Response.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
This must be the weirdest thing i ever read in a while but i expect you to become a ninja of some sort in a while. Dm me the video of you destroying 10 terrorist with a pen like John Wick.

D

Deleted member 65228

Thread author
Thief: "HAND OVER THE SOURCE CODE NOW!"

Employee: "I hacked your gun and replaced it with a toy kitten cushion before you got out your car to walk into the building" *performs the tornado kick*

*Thief squeals like a pig before he lands outside of a 500 story window*

Thread author
This must be the weirdest thing i ever read in a while but i expect you to become a ninja of some sort in a while. Dm me the video of you destroying 10 terrorist with a pen like John Wick.

The alliance is built upon the basis that physical security is not enough - cybersecurity issues must be addressed as well. The point being to educate clients that physical and cyber security must run in parallel. So the mutual access partnership makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.