Apple Mac Pro review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom172

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 11, 2011

"Beautiful" is not what I would call this. Looks like an expensive trash can. Also it's extremely limited in customization/upgradability.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: ZeroDay

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I thought it was a joke at first looks exactly like a trash can.It has some impressive hardware but quite expensive.I have to agree on the limited customization and upgrades.I wouldn't be interested in this and not just because it is a MAC :p

Probably will sell like hotcakes to those with the $

Tom172

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 11, 2011
I just hope this design doesn't catch on and we end up with trash cans all over the place.

Also, I'm not completely Anti-Apple, some of their designs I really like, such as the Macbook Air. Just can't see any appeal in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.