Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Polish anti-virus vendor Arcabit released a new version of a comprehensive anti-virus Arcabit Internet Security 2014 (formerly ArcaVir Internet Security) - decision was Bitdefender engine and improved cloud technologies Arcabit

Arcabit Internet Security 2014 - the flagship product Arcabit, formerly known asArcaVir Internet Security . With the 2014 version of the developer decided to change the name of antivirus software on the company's name in order to unify the brand.

Many users do not remember the very successful previous versions of anti-virus complex - low level detection, high consumption of computer resources and other problems with the program.

What has changed since then? Polish experts AVLab laboratory tested antivirus and found quite a lot of improvements and changes.

New in Arcabit Internet Security 2014
1. New product name - Arcabit Internet Security, which is associated with the company.

2. Presents a completely new graphical interface.

3. Added antivirus engine Bitdefender - is certainly a positive impact on the level of threat detection.

4. Improved own antivirus engine - version 2014 use its own engine technology-based "protection in the cloud."

5. Added new features parental control (version available for business under the name "Access Control» - Access Control). An audit also includes HTTPS.

6. Added a completely new mechanisms to protect the web browser.

7. Private cloud security - in Arcabit abandoned the name "cloud Molecule» in favor of "defense in the cloud." Protection to the cloud is tasked to identify suspicious behavior of programs. In the event of a potential threat to the program file will be sent to the cloud Arcabit for further analysis. Then the malicious signature appears in the anti-virus database.

8. Check for updates system - the module will take care of the latest updates of the operating system Windows.

9. Updated mail scanner.

Homepage

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
How good it's compared to others? any review & malware prevention test about this AV will be great. thnx :D

Reactions: Malware1

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
I have never heard of this.Might not be too bad protection wise but I am not going to drop $60 on their Security Suite.Especially when I can grab ESS,KIS & Emsisoft Internet Security pack for less.Not to mention the free options.

Just like that

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
I've actually given this one a few runthroughs but out of respect and affection for Beautiful Poland never published results.

I was hoping that it would be almost as nice as the sleeper train from Poznan to Zakopane, but sadly it fell way, way short.

Reactions: Malware1

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Not forgot free online 'ArcaVir Online Scanner' ..
- called ArcaMicroScan is a free program that allows quick and comprehensive check of computer resources and repair of any infection.
Click on 'Check your computer' button on : https://www.arcabit.com/online_scanner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.