Are Russians angry on Kaspersky ?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
I saw many reviews of security products but this review really change my view towards kaspersky.
Comss.ru do this review,A Russian website
Trustport,e-scan these security product r best than kaspersky ???
I see it on emisoft website

attachment.php

attachment.php

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
here is the link
http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=808
It is old i know but intersting

Attachments

• review.png
    review.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 505
  • review2.png
    review2.png
    47 KB · Views: 467

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Comss.ru doesn't look like a reliable source for AV testing, it is very similar to PCMag except a Russian version.

Comss.ru does not indicate the views of Russians in general, just the views of that website.

Thanks.:D

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Littlebits said:
Comss.ru doesn't look like a reliable source for AV testing, it is very similar to PCMag except a Russian version.

Comss.ru does not indicate the views of Russians in general, just the views of that website.

Thanks.:D
I know it is not the view of russians, we all know every country feel proud on their products but in this case a russian website shows a russian product kaspersky average below ? & yes pcmag is like a crap website.
av-test.org shows kaspersky one of the best & another website too & i personaly like kaspersky but due to its firewall i leave it.
If it add comodo firewall within it than may be its worlds best security suite.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.