Unlimited Giveaway Ashampoo Backup 2023 for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registration/php/trial_step1.php?edition_id=mcfpy4rvwkj4mc9q3j1qtveigpxsdc97
How to get a license
On this request page, enter your email address and click on the REQUEST FULL VERSION KEY
On the next page, Enter your password (if you already have and Ashampoo account)
If you don't have an Ashampoo account, just follow the next instruction through the Ashampoo website after you enter the email address
When you successfully logged in, the full version key will be displayed.
Giveaway Terms
https://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registration/php/trial_step1.php?edition_id=mcfpy4rvwkj4mc9q3j1qtveigpxsdc97

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
Ashampoo Backup 2023 backs up and restores entire disk partitions, including bootable Windows installations, in just a few clicks. Incremental auto-updates ensure backup files are always up-to-date and prevent data loss.

Key Features of Ashampoo Backup 2023:

Backup for:
Partitions and hard disks
Backup and restore entire Windows systems
Backup to:
Local hard disks
Removable storage devices
Network-attached storage devices (NAS)
Backup as:
Disk image (backup images to restore your Windows system)
Complete (full system backups with easy data recovery)
Incremental (50% smaller backups through Infinite Reverse Incremental Backup technology)
Versioning (backup entire file histories automatically)
Proactive (the backup process will pause automatically at high CPU loads
Automatic synchronization (background service)
Other features:
Adaptive sleep mode control during backups
Self-explanatory handling (no technical knowledge required)
Program wizards
Task scheduler
Virtual drive feature (direct file access to backup images)
Data integrity checks (prevents faulty backups)
Error reporting
Create backup images of hard disks > 2 TB
Extended time scheduler

Requirements
Operating System: Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7

Download:

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I get always mails/newsletters from ashampoo;but I never got a spam mail from this company. You have always the right to unsubscribe the newsletter.

Well, for a while I got 2 e-mails from them a day for Ashampoo software offers, that later changed to one almost every day for a few months. After 3 or 4 days, gmail started putting those e-mails in the spam folder by itself. As for the right to unsubscribe the newsletter, well yes I know, and I did that twice, but the e-mails still kept coming for a quite some time after that. So after all of that, I no longer have any interest in their software.

But to all other people, do not let my experience scare you from using their software. It was just my experience, nothing else. :)

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

I once (at least a decade ago) bought an Ashampoo product and had a similar experience as Morro.

When I contacted support that the emails kept coming (even after unsubscribing), they told me that unsubscribing using the link in the email only unsubscribed you from mailings related to a specific product or a specific action.

Using this trick they complied to EU law (the right to unsubscribe) but could still spam you with other products. They advised me to log into my account and deselect mailings and notifications on discounts (that worked).

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Original scan really slow(they warn you about this, claim way faster after),I guess best would be let it back up when your sleeping, anyway no not for me

Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.