Expired Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Steps :
  1. Go to Vollversion: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 (Translate the page if necessary)
  2. Scroll down to the near end of the page and click Manual installation or Manuelle Installation
  3. Click on
    5.PNG
  4. Download and run the setup as an administrator
  5. On the next step of the setup, click GET FREE ACTIVATION KEY
    1.PNG
  6. It will take you to this web page where you need to enter your email address
    2.PNG
  7. you'll receive a confirmation mail to activate your account and receive a license key
    3.PNG
  8. Clicking on "CLICK HERE" will take you to the new web page showing your key
    4.PNG
  9. Activate your product using the above key
  10. Enjoy :)

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Go here and enter your email !!
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 15
15 days left from NOW.

Key is the same for all !
untitled.png

Note:
1.As this promo is offering same license code for all users, you may get error such as ‘too many activation’, in that case send an email to ashampoo support.
2. Ashampoo promos are known for some bloatware additions to PC such as desktop shortcuts, be ready to remove them from your PC.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014

Have an older version (WO 2012) of this which is fairly good. Has this come a long way? I'd really like to know how it compares to CCleaner I guess. Hard to imagine a cleaner could be much better than CCleaner...

Reactions: bribon77

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 15
15 days left from NOW.

Key is the same for all !

Note:
1.As this promo is offering same license code for all users, you may get error such as ‘too many activation’, in that case send an email to ashampoo support.
2. Ashampoo promos are known for some bloatware additions to PC such as desktop shortcuts, be ready to remove them from your PC.

Yes, I got the "Too many activations" error message. Now I'm awaiting for Ashampoo's response.

Reactions: AtlBo and bribon77

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
OK, the Ashampoo guys told me that the key only works with the installer downloaded from the Chip page.
BTW, Emsisoft detects a "Potencially Unwanted Program" "Application.Adload (A)" in the installer.

Reactions: ZeroDay and AtlBo

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
After finish install , Malwarebytes detected there is a PUP inside .

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

File: 1
PUP.Optional.AshampooDriverUpdater, C:\PROGRAMDATA\ASHAMPOO\ICO_ASHAMPOO_DEALS.ICO

No idea what is this , i don't remember i had download or install their Driver Updater .
and i pretty believe Malwarebytes , so i remove it .
if there anyone also install the WinOptimizer 15 , you can remove this file by manual .

Reactions: AtlBo

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Avast quarantined the download. Think I will try it anyway, since I have Comodo on the system. Threat is labelled Win32:pUP-gen[PUP]. Anyone else have anything on this? Details indicated it may be the url that triggered Avast rather than a file sig, but idk.

No idea what is this , i don't remember i had download or install their Driver Updater .
if there anyone also install the WinOptimizer 15 , you can remove this file by manual .

Thanks for this. So you kept the WO15 program and just deleted the driver updater?

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
OK, the Ashampoo guys told me that the key only works with the installer downloaded from the Chip page.
BTW, Emsisoft detects a "Potencially Unwanted Program" "Application.Adload (A)" in the installer.

Not sure if this might be your issue or not. But when you download from CHIP, you should select "Manuelle Installation" and then from the next page "Download-Server CHIP Online" instead of Download Vollversion on the first page.

If you select Download Vollversion it downloads the "CHIP INSTALLER", if you run that installer through Virus Total you'll see all kind of warnings using their installer.

I always select "Manuelle Installation" & then "Download-Server CHIP Online" when downloading from CHIP, that way you get the file without the CHIP installer.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: GonzitoVir

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
I always select "Manuelle Installation" & then "Download-Server CHIP Online" when downloading from CHIP, that way you get the file without the CHIP installer.

Hope this helps.

Flawless, thanks. Avast despised the original installer. Chose "Manuelle Installation"->"Download Server CHIP Online" and neither download nor installation were blocked. Key was accepted the first time which was great. (y)

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
After finish install , Malwarebytes detected there is a PUP inside .
Not sure if this might be your issue or not. But when you download from CHIP, you should select "Manuelle Installation" and then from the next page "Download-Server CHIP Online" instead of Download Vollversion on the first page.

If you select Download Vollversion it downloads the "CHIP INSTALLER", if you run that installer through Virus Total you'll see all kind of warnings using their installer.

Hope this helps.

Hi. Yes I use to do the same "Manuelle installation", etc.
But this time I clicked on the big blue button and a PUP was detected ;)
Thanks!

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for this. So you kept the WO15 program and just deleted the driver updater?

Yes , and funny thing is , WO15 still work with out any issue (at least for now) ,
after remove that file , WO15 seems not affected .

By the way , i download the WO15 installer from official website ,
Emsisoft do not detected anything .

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for the share , but imho it is nothing more than snakeoil , nothing better than ccleaner and windows standard tools can do.

Reactions: AtlBo

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
By the way , i download the WO15 installer from official website ,
Emsisoft do not detected anything .

You were lucky! I downloaded the installer directly from Ashampoo's official site too but the key didn't work and the guys at Ashampoo told me to download the installer from Chip.de
Cheers!

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
You were lucky! I downloaded the installer directly from Ashampoo's official site too but the key didn't work and the guys at Ashampoo told me to download the installer from Chip.de
Cheers!

Wow ! than i must really lucky .

All i did , just download the WO15 from official website ,
and use the link which post at #4 by @hamo , register account ,
than enter the license which also post at #4 by @hamo ,
than the software just show me i had just active success :)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Thanks for the share , but imho it is nothing more than snakeoil , nothing better than ccleaner and windows standard tools can do.

Windows cleaner is underrated for getting rid of the really huge piles of installation junk from updates :). Definitely run it once in awhile for sure...

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014

I haven't used the WinOptimizer softwares for a good while now, maybe the last time I tried it might have been version 6 or 7 or so, now it's 15.

I would have said the exact same thing you are saying right now using the older versions.

I must say, this software has come a long way from what it used to be.

I wouldn't call it snake oil anymore. You don't have to use the registry cleaner or any of the cleaning aspects of the software, you can turn off what you want on them or exclude what you want, or turn those parts off altogether. It's much more now than just a registry cleaner and such.

The main thing that impressed me the most about this version 15 is that there are several options that I myself find useful, easy tweaks, I like the game optimizing options using the live tuner, although those are things you can choose to turn on or off. I find them useful myself.

I did have one problem with it though, I use Opera 64 Bit, and I excluded multiple cookies from the internet cleaning function of the software for cleaning OPERA cookies, it didn't exclude the ones I added.

So perhaps the cookie cleaning part only supports 32 bit browsers. I just turned that part off. That's something to think about for anyone giving this software a try. I use CCleaner "THE NO VIRUS" version for extra cleaning and cookie cleaning, it's much easier to exclude cookies with CCleaner anyway.

I must say, I am honestly impressed with how far this software has come since I last used it. I intend on continuing to use it, although I keep a watchful eye on what it might have flagged for deletion in the registry area before I allow any of that stuff to be deleted, so far it seems rather safe in that department for me anyway.

There are a wealth of things you can do with this version that can replace many other programs on your PC, like the Secure File deletion, File Recovery, and I could go on and on and on. All can be added to the right click context menu if you want, or not added.

I do like the Live Tuner and have been playing around with the option in Live tuner where you can add game file name to the "Automatic Game Mode", that actually seems to work pretty good for the games I've added to it, turns off services when loading a game, turns them back on when exiting them.

There is an automatic clean for your browser if the live tuner is running to where it will clean what you select to clean "OR NOTHING AT ALL DEPENDING ON YOUR SETTINGS IN LIVE TUNER/AUTOMATIC" for your browser after you exit it, you can exclude cookies/history and other things, so when you run your browser, once you exit it cleans it right then.

I just wanted to say my opinion on WinOptimizer 15, for me it's working great. No snake oil here, just ton's of options for you to decide whether to implement them or not.

If you think this is just another registry cleaning software, your completely wrong about that, there are TON's of things you can do with this software.

I believe Ashampoo's Winoptimizer has finally grown up after many years. I'm happy with it, and I would recommend it myself.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.