Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Stranger said:An additional problem is that I have been trying to create system disks but haven't been able to find how to do it and so have been unable to "backup" my system files. So I'm a bit hesitant about deleting anything.
I got rid of "New Tab" and the issue is once again *fixed*. Just getting rid of the "new Tab" feature doesn't seem to have done anything other than get rid of Ask.com.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes