askalan's - Powered by own DNS-Server, Tor and Linux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Good solution, if you can live with Linux software.:)
I have advised today (to other MalwareTips member) dropping one security each month, until the moment he cannot sleep at night. The extreme version of the advice, would be dropping Windows finally, and starting the new life with Linux.:D

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I have advised today (to other MalwareTips member) dropping one security each month, until the moment he cannot sleep at night. The extreme version of the advice, would be dropping Windows finally, and starting the new life with Linux.:D
I read your post and liked it already :D I love Linux but in many situations I need to use Windows. :c

T

The paranoid one

I love all *ubuntus distros, now I´m enjoying Mint 18.2 Cinnamon Sonya. It´s an easy way to enjoy work with an OS. I can not understand why linux isn´t more popular, but time to time
May I ask for what office software are you using?

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
May I ask for what office software are you using?
Oh sorry that I didn't noticed you question. I'm using mainly LibreOffice with this packets: "libreoffice-l10n-de, libreoffice-help-de" (german spell correction) only for writing documents or making calculations. I use Google Drive for presentations because there can work many people at the same time.

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Good solution, if you can live with Linux software.:)
or BSD.
Maybe the more fringe ones even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.