• None
SIM card lock
Protected by a PIN code
Find my Phone
Off (disabled)
Security & Privacy Apps
Nothing
Browser
The default that comes with Android. Still, I don't use it.
File and Photo backup
None. (I have many interesting things stored on my mobile phone, but nothing that is worth backuping.)

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I've had this phone for over a year. As already written in the old topic, I bought it refurbished and flashed a ROM called Replicant on it.

Replicant's goal is to use only open source drivers and apps, so I have to do without features like WiFi or Bluetooth. I bought it back then because I wanted to use my mobile phone less. The apps I use on this phone the most are WhatsApp (disabled in background so I check it once a day), Conversations, Silence (SMS) and AnkiDroid. I am very satisfied however, one day I would like to get a phone from Samsung to try out the Dex feature to replace my computer. But until then I want to spend some more wonderful years with my S1 :)

The top feature still is that the battery lasts for several days haha

IMG_20200106_203559.jpgIMG_20200106_203629.jpgIMG_20200106_203648.jpgIMG_20200106_203715.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.