BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1.PNG

It is important to note that the title requires a UPlay client to download, and is not DRM-free. However, if you add it to your account, it will be yours to keep even after the promotion expires. With that being said, if you're interested in getting the game, it is advisable that you act soon because the offer expires in 30 days. You can get the game for free by visiting the "Ubi 30" tab in the UPlay desktop client.

W

Wave

Thanks @BoraMurdar! Awesome share I am pretty addicted to this title!! ;)
I used to play Assassins Creed a lot when I was younger, then I played a lot of COD and now I just like to play a lot of the PS Exclusives (playing Uncharted 4 as we speak actually haha). I know you have a PS3 if I remember correctly, have you played Uncharted 1 before? :D

Reactions: tim one

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
I used to play Assassins Creed a lot when I was younger, then I played a lot of COD and now I just like to play a lot of the PS Exclusives (playing Uncharted 4 as we speak actually haha). I know you have a PS3 if I remember correctly, have you played Uncharted 1 before? :D
Yes I have PS3 but unfortunately I have not played Uncharted, but some finished titles: Diablo III, Call of Duty Black Ops and Grand Theft Auto :D

Reactions: Wave
M

MalwareBlockerYT

View attachment 126079

It is important to note that the title requires a UPlay client to download, and is not DRM-free. However, if you add it to your account, it will be yours to keep even after the promotion expires. With that being said, if you're interested in getting the game, it is advisable that you act soon because the offer expires in 30 days. You can get the game for free by visiting the "Ubi 30" tab in the UPlay desktop client.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm downloading it now!!!

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Ok this failed since it says:

upload_2016-12-7_19-1-33.png

F

ForgottenSeer 56325

I've spent several hours play Unchated 1 AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Wave
W

Wave

Yes I have PS3 but unfortunately I have not played Uncharted, but some finished titles: Diablo III, Call of Duty Black Ops and Grand Theft Auto :D
I took that Black Ops game to the next level, I loved the zombies for it... If it was available on PS4 I'd dump all the latest COD games and play the old one since it was one of the best IMO but I don't want to go back to last-gen console...

Uncharted is an amazing series; it is made by Naughty Dog (a Sony-owned studio which explains why the games are so good) - they were also the originators of games like Crash Bandicoot from the PS1, one of the biggest PS classics. Another amazing game is The Last Of Us (also by Naughty Dog/Sony) and they announced a second version (which will probably come out around 2018 I think since apparently they are working on a new Uncharted game for next year and they most likely focus their resources on one game at a time to make sure it's as close to perfect as can be).

If you get the chance then I definitely recommend you try PS Exclusive games like Uncharted (1, 2 & 3 are all available on PS3), The Last Of Us and Infamous (1 & 2 - another PS exclusive). You'll probably love em :)

Anker_by

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2015
Yes, and the most problems the companies they don't wanna share the game on Steam store because they want all the money, if any company put the game on Steam store 25% is for Valve. But i Agree

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.