Expired Astrill VPN (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Product Description
If you are worried about your personal information being stolen and/or you just want to access some blocked content – VPN is the right choice for you.

So far, the cycle was quite simple: request goes from your pc, to the remote server and answer returns. Everything unencrypted (you might as well blog or tweet your passwords to save hackers few minutes)

With VPN, the request gets encrypted with a very advanced military level encryption algorithm before it goes out from your computer to the dangerous internet jungle out there. And not only that – it does not go to the requested server directly.

It goes to one of their servers first, the server then makes the request instead of you and gets the returned data. Encrypted response is immediately sent back to you after this. Thanks to having this extra layer between you and the Internet, you are very well protected plus you get foreign IP, so your history is basically untraceable.

So you see, even if somebody listened on of the nodes, he would get just an encrypted hash of random letters and numbers going to and from some unknown IP. So let’s sum it up.

• all your information is protected
  • no more sneaking in your privacy by anybody
  • access any pages from anywhere, as what you are accessing is encrypted along with everything else
Is this all? I am sure you know the answer. It is not. Astrill also has many cool features that make it better than other VPN services. They support multiple VPN technologies, offer video accelerator, WebCache, IP filtering, Servers in many locations worldwide and much more.

app-screens-2.7-final.jpg

Connect to the VPN service to anonymously encrypt your internet activity from prying eyes. All applications on your computer that utilise your internet connection will become anonymous with just a click of a button. No technical experience is required due to their easy to use software. Enjoy Internet freedom and anonymity knowing that your sensitive web traffic is securely hidden behind military-grade encryption using one of our many servers in over 55 countries.

http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/astrill-vpn-discount-coupon/

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
link not working? it's only reloading.
Edit : first when i tried link was working & when i cilck on download then it was only reloading & then i tried the link on different browser & link now not opening, only reloading & i don't have any realtime AV installed or any url protection. thnx

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I tried to get this but it was too complicated and I'm not even going to bother, thanks for posting though.

Epic

Level 1
Jun 24, 2014
Astrill VPN 6 month license

Use this coupon code: Same for all
AS180-20C29-8PEHU-46GHN

This code is for 6 months account (with included StealthVPN and RouterPro addons).
This code can be redeemed during registration on their web site by clicking on "I'have coupon/resellers code":

Redeem Here: https://www.astrill.com/sign-up.php?plan=6

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
stupidity of Astril VPN is it stuck on SMS verified means i didn't get any sms verification plus i contacted them & they mostly repeating that they send me 4 digit number which i don't get still from hours. I guess it won't work on my country. Anyways thnx @
schovinist.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Validity - 11 June 2088 :p
(By entering the code multiple times. Most probably will return to 6 months in a day or two)
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_06_30_16h35m18s_001_Astrill.png

Reactions: Kent

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Validity - 11 June 2088 :p
(By entering the code multiple times. Most probably will return to 6 months in a day or two)
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_06_30_16h35m18s_001_Astrill.png
Too much of anything is good for nothing :rolleyes:

Here is mine :D
My_Subs.png

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.