Expired Astrill VPN (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Found an interesting article, read this before using this VPN service, good luck.
Which VPN Services Take Your Anonymity
Now i know why they ask SMS verification :D

Thanks for this my friend, I was a little bit worried about sms verification, I was about to cancel my sign up when I need to fill my phone number..then I saw your post, and finally I decided to pass on this :D

Anyway thanks for sharing the giveaway folks, I appreciate it a lot :)

Reactions: Koroke San

Mazhar

Jun 30, 2014
Astrill VPN service is damn good. Tested it just now and on all fronts, it scored above the other VPN services I tried.

Download speeds are pretty fast and for those in Asia who have relatively slow servers, ASTRILL VPN is a boon. If you wanna not only go underground on the World Wide Web wilderness and browse safely 100%, ASTRILL VPN is just for you.

Checked with e-mail clients. It's really safeguarding your identity and stalls intrusion attempts by hackers as well, provided you have a good firewall such as Agnitum Outpost or Comodo.

Test the free giveaway today on this site giveaway page and you will say wow!

However, if you don't get the the four-digit verification code by SMS on your mobile to activate the 6-month free VPN account, just e-mail the support guys and they are amazingly fast in responding to your needs.

One Sebastian, support staffer, phoned me up, gave the verification code and activated my account in a jiffy!

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Now Myna's account is back to normal :p
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_06_30_17h32m41s_001.png

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Astrill VPN 6 month license

Use this coupon code: AS180-20C29-8PEHU-46GHN

This code is for 6 months account (with included StealthVPN and RouterPro addons).
This code can be redeemed during registration on their web site by clicking on "I'have coupon/resellers code":

Redeem Here: https://www.astrill.com/sign-up.php?plan=6

That's it !

from sharewareonsale message:"UPDATE: We’ve contacted Astrill and they have fixed the “used code” issue as per our request. Please try again and we apologize for the issue some people had!"

Last edited:

Bunglonx

Verified
Mar 12, 2013
Any one can help give or creating accoung for me... inbox please! :D Cause I can't find redeem option "I'have coupon/resellers code"... maybe give away was over...

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Any one can help give or creating accoung for me... inbox please! :D Cause I can't find redeem option "I'have coupon/resellers code"... maybe give away was over...
Use this coupon code: AS180-20C29-8PEHU-46GHN

This code is for 6 months account (with included StealthVPN and RouterPro addons).
This code can be redeemed during registration on their web site by clicking on "I'have coupon/resellers code":

Redeem Here: https://www.astrill.com/sign-up.php?plan=6

That's it !

from sharewareonsale message:"UPDATE: We’ve contacted Astrill and they have fixed the “used code” issue as per our request. Please try again and we apologize for the issue some people had!"

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I tried to get this but it was too complicated and I'm not even going to bother, thanks for posting though.

Really?

The only thing you really have to do is register a Windows Deal account which is really not all that hard.

Had my copy downloaded within minutes ....... sms verification came within seconds.

hendra1984

Jul 2, 2014
i use promo code this appear There has been an error with code: Sorry, this offer is not available in your country.

promo code for which country

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
so... a VPN service .... that is not a real vpn service ... if they log it is useless

Not everyone that uses a vpn is using it to surf anonymously, vpns are good as they allow you to reach sites that you otherwise not be able to reach because they are blocked for whatever reason in your region.

They are also good to get around waiting periods on all download sites like Rapidgator, Rapidshare and so on.

I've tried both Astrill and Secuirty Kiss, IMO I would prefer Security Kiss because the connections are a little better and faster, Astrill is not bad but the connections leave something to be desired, understanding that no vpn connection is great, just saying Security Kiss provides better connections.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.