ASUS A555LA - Laptop (Suggestion)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I am thinking of buying a laptop under a price of $460, I am thinking of buying ASUS A555LA.

My Usage:

1. For programming purpose
  2. Watch Movies (Entertainment)
Offcourse capable of meeting my daily programming works, i want a good, really a good display.
Open to suggestion,

Thank You.

Reactions: Logethica and SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Do you have to use a VM for your coding?
Also you need to make sure it has 2 memory slots because the specs at asus site are different. Maybe it is a different year with same code, i don't know so you better ask. If you are limited to 4gb it's not a good idea.
A555LA - Specifications
Rest are ok for the price but remember the drive will be slow and might annoy you depending on your current pc specifications.
Note it's without an OS so keep that in mind that you have to provide and install your own.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.