cdnsempre

Level 1
Operating System: Uninstall Windows 8.1 Pro for Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
Add to activator version Pro for CCleaner v.4.10

Re-install : Hitman.Pro

Last edited:

cdnsempre

Level 1
upload_2014-1-26_17-25-29.png

This is my system.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
What was the reason behind switching to Enterprise? Is this a trial version?

cdnsempre

Level 1
What was the reason behind switching to Enterprise? Is this a trial version?

This is final version with activation.
The reason are enhanced and improved version than 8.1 pro much more stable and reliable.
He manage new mobile applications more easily and quickly, both for PCs and smartphones (shared application platform, same tools, consistent user experience, simplified portability).

cdnsempre

Level 1
My some friends installed Mcafee & it's give too much false positive.

Yesterday, i unninstalled the Mcaffee IS and i choose the free edition of Avira 14 AV, because bloat my system.
By the way, i unnistal all pro programs installed and i select free version like MBAM FREE, CCLEANER FREE, VLC PLAYER.
Do you prefer wise 365 or defragller for add to ccleaner?
What another suggestion for a lightness work of my Asus?
Thank you.

Koroke San

Level 28
Verified
Yesterday, i unninstalled the Mcaffee IS and i choose the free edition of Avira 14 AV, because bloat my system.
By the way, i unnistal all pro programs installed and i select free version like MBAM FREE, CCLEANER FREE, VLC PLAYER.
Do you prefer wise 365 or defragller for add to ccleaner?
What another suggestion for a lightness work of my Asus?
Thank you.

That's good. well u better use wise cleaner or ccleaner as disk cleaner & for defragging u can use iobit smart defrag 3. U can use malwarebytes anti-exploit . as for on-demand scanner u can add Dr.Web Cureit & emisoft emergency kit.

Reactions: cdnsempre

cdnsempre

Level 1
I replace my real protection for AMAZING AND COMPLETE Baidu antivirus with baidu pc faster and Spark Browser.
I removed MBAM 2.00 for Cureit from Dr. Web.
I´m very happy for this change!