Asus Eee pc notebook 1215n

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Operating System: Uninstall Windows 8.1 Pro for Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
Add to activator version Pro for CCleaner v.4.10

Re-install : Hitman.Pro

Last edited:

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
upload_2014-1-26_17-25-29.png

This is my system.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What was the reason behind switching to Enterprise? Is this a trial version?

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
What was the reason behind switching to Enterprise? Is this a trial version?

This is final version with activation.
The reason are enhanced and improved version than 8.1 pro much more stable and reliable.
He manage new mobile applications more easily and quickly, both for PCs and smartphones (shared application platform, same tools, consistent user experience, simplified portability).

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
My some friends installed Mcafee & it's give too much false positive.

Yesterday, i unninstalled the Mcaffee IS and i choose the free edition of Avira 14 AV, because bloat my system.
By the way, i unnistal all pro programs installed and i select free version like MBAM FREE, CCLEANER FREE, VLC PLAYER.
Do you prefer wise 365 or defragller for add to ccleaner?
What another suggestion for a lightness work of my Asus?
Thank you.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Yesterday, i unninstalled the Mcaffee IS and i choose the free edition of Avira 14 AV, because bloat my system.
By the way, i unnistal all pro programs installed and i select free version like MBAM FREE, CCLEANER FREE, VLC PLAYER.
Do you prefer wise 365 or defragller for add to ccleaner?
What another suggestion for a lightness work of my Asus?
Thank you.

That's good. well u better use wise cleaner or ccleaner as disk cleaner & for defragging u can use iobit smart defrag 3. U can use malwarebytes anti-exploit . as for on-demand scanner u can add Dr.Web Cureit & emisoft emergency kit.

Reactions: cdnsempre

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
The malwarebytes anti-exploit do same work that addons or extensions of browsers?

Malwarebytes anti-exploit is not addon. it just run in background & provide a shield from exploits attack which other AV failed to protect.
you can watch there test -

Reactions: cdnsempre

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I replace my real protection for AMAZING AND COMPLETE Baidu antivirus with baidu pc faster and Spark Browser.
I removed MBAM 2.00 for Cureit from Dr. Web.
I´m very happy for this change!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.