Expired Auslogics BitReplica Free Lifetime License Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Auslogics BitReplica Free Lifetime License Key
Site of Promotion: Get a lifetime license key for Auslogics BitReplica absolutely FREE
To get the program downloaded and installed, please use the following link:
http://www.bitreplica.com/download/auslogics-bitreplica-setup.exe

To register Auslogics BitReplica, please follow these steps:
  • Copy your license key: highlight the key above, then right-click on it and choose Copy.
  • Launch your BitReplica trial and click on Help - Register BitReplica, in the menu in the top left corner of the program window.
  • In the window that appears, right-click inside the registration field and choose Paste to enter your license key.
  • Press the Register button, and restart the application.
Auslogics BitReplica Key Features:
  • Back up any files you want
  • Create custom backup rules for individual folders
  • Save your disk space with incremental and differential backup engines
  • Keep your files in the cloud for easy access
  • Schedule backups to fit your timetable
Use temp email: Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email
Source: Download Auslogics BitReplica: Free Data backup Software - Most i Want

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
This software is not updated regularly. Ultimately the product may be abandoned.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
All free cleaners contain Adware/PUAs or they are PuP! even wise products are PUP(they all create a startup entry to skip UAC)But I learned to disable it and ofc blocks it through the Eset firewall.Wise is ok and trusted but I don't have a good Experience with Auslogics.from what I remember it shows Ads and installs some toolbar.
This Is a trusted company guys
Enigmasoftware is also a trusted company:D but that doesn't prove anything.
what adware?
To find what Adware you need to monitor the installation and check the log: -)
Uninstall Tool - Unique and Powerful Uninstaller, Uninstall Software, Remove Programs

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
All free cleaners contain Adware/PUAs or they are PuP! even wise products are PUP(they all create a startup entry to skip UAC)But I learned to disable it and ofc blocks it through the Eset firewall.Wise is ok and trusted but I don't have a good Experience with Auslogics.from what I remember it shows Ads and installs some toolbar.
Yes, I'll agree but you paint with a wide brush, "All free cleaners" even companies like Adobe you have to pay attention while installing and the OP posted a soft that is not free.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I wonder whether this means lifetime upgrades too.

Assume that when shareware is offered in a giveaway upgrades are not included, because that is the norm. After all, there has to be some incentive for at least some people to buy the program. In my case I have some sharewares I got on giveaway and am using editions several years old, and they are working just beautifully for me.

but I don't have a good Experience with Auslogics.from what I remember it shows Ads and installs some toolbar.

Right but Auslogics is a shady company in my opinion.

I don't dispute your account of your experience with Auslogics, but I have used Auslogics BoostSpeed, its big toolbox program, and Auslogics DiskDefrag, without encountering any of this.

I will say definitively, though, that Auslogics is not a shady company. One of the places where Auslogics markets its products is on a website it runs called The Giveaway Club, which is approved for reposting on Malware Tips. Many reputable companies offer giveaways of their products on this Auslogics site.

Last edited:

zzz00m

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 10, 2017
I dumped Auslogics after being alerted to PUP by anti-adware/anti-malware scans. It seemed like a good product (free defrag) but I wasn't willing to take the risk.

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Is this the latest version?
I was using Disk defrag pro and boostspeed both setups were detected by Eset as adware. I had contacted Ausligica regarding the detection and they confirmed that the detections are FPs and they will contact Eset. I believe Eset is one of the most accurate engines when it comes to PUPs. I no longer use Auslogics products.

Reactions: norman

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.