Auslogics BoostSpeed 12

sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018

Get more from your PC​

BoostSpeed can optimize your Windows 10 at a click of a button!
  • Diagnoses your Windows system
  • Cleans out junk files
  • Restores system stability
  • Improves computer speed
  • Protects your privacy
  • Automates system maintenance
  • Guards smooth performance
  • Delete temporary files
  • Clean up everything
  • Enhance your PC
boostpeed12.png

More information and download the Free version

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
The issue I have with any program like this is the fact they want it to run in the background thereby negating any good it may have done - In MHO most of the attributes of all singing all dancing programs is most features are vapourware & unneeded on Win 10 for example - Wise Disk cleaner & BleachBit are exceptions, & maybe Wise 365? for me

FireHammer

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
I have tried this Software years ago, the worst, I doubt it has been better, No I use only utilities from Wisecleaner & because of sad experience, and not just one.
Stay clear of these programs, just push a button and all is fixed, year right, not for me or anyone I know, another Company who is awful is Iolo software. :( 😉

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.