eeee.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.04.15_19h26m41s_004_.jpg

http://www.av-comparatives.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/avc_fdt_201503_en.pdf

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
131189 malware samples were collected on 17 feb 2015. test was done on 3rd march 2015

No malware were executed. Test result shows the malware that were detected on-access and not the on-demand detection.

Reactions: Secondmineboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
At least Microsoft WD/MSE is not totally bad at their at least 13% missed samples ;) still it can protect for newer threats, meanwhile nothing really surprise on neck to neck accurate file detection and FP makes them their ratings to downfall at the end of result.

So still I wll go for MS for having zero FP, without any interruptions to my system. ;)

Reactions: mehdi.n and Maxxx58

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
At least Microsoft WD/MSE is not totally bad at their at least 13% missed samples ;) still it can protect for newer threats, meanwhile nothing really surprise on neck to neck accurate file detection and FP makes them their ratings to downfall at the end of result.

So still I wll go for MS for having zero FP, without any interruptions to my system. ;)
It means you're using Windows Defender?

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Still so much post about "give them money for nice rating",wow. i tought this would stop. av vendors all pay the same amount of money u can research it instead of give false post.by the way,nice avira,realy a keeper with great signatures and avast is still improving. No wonder avast got some realy nice and know ppls into there team over the last years. thats not all what avast will shown in the future.

Reactions: jackuars

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.