Hawaii007

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2018
Test antivirus software for Windows 10 - August 2018
Screenshot at Sep 28 07-32-21.png

Almost all products are top product :ROFLMAO:

This is what people (Average Joe that pays) want to see.

I think it's time to change up the tests.:cool:

They will not change the tests. The tests have always been the same, baseline (bare minimum) tests.

Are their samples from 90s or every product has amazing protection?

This is not "new" malware sample testing.

Read the test methodology.

Most products 6/6? ok good night..this Test is " Time wasted" :sleep:

It is baseline (bare minimum) signature detection test.

Read the test methodology.

In this test there is no bad Av.
I think they do not want to "get wet"

This is what people (Average Joe that pays) want to see.

It might make security soft geeks feel better to make such posts, but nothing is going to change. AV lab tests are what they are. Such tests are essentially for the general public - and that doesn't include security soft enthusiasts. An experienced security soft geek understands what such tests are and what they are not. And all that matters to Average Joe is 5 stars and all green bars. They just want a chart.

Last edited by a moderator:

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
It 's two days that I gave a try to Avira antivirus pro 2019. It's been two days that I gave a try on the avira. It's an incredibly light product. I will hold it for a long time to get a better opinion

Reactions: catjc and amico81

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.