Help Me Decide Avast 8 Internet Security vs Bitdefender Internet Security 2014

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which one ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Hello and welcome :) My vote goes to Bitdefender internet security. But as long as you watch your browsing habits and don't download applications from unknown sources you should be good to go with either one.

Oct 9, 2012
I voted for Avast, as for me (and not only) since a few versions back Bitdefender is very buggy and unstable. Sometimes starts good and then bugs and problems appear. It's engine is good though and fortunately better programmers include it in their much less buggier and stable products.[/align]

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Microsoft
In the topic of things, does Bitdefender still have the Sandbox (not referring to SafePay)? Thanks. :D

McLovin

Level 61
Verified
AV-Tester
Apr 17, 2011
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Trend Micro
Hello,

Need more information than which one is better. Are you talking about detection rate, performance, malware removal rate?

Jun 29, 2012
My vote will definitely go for bitdefender,but it's really buggy ,avast on the otherhand provide protection with no performance impact and have all features that a good internet security suite should have.avast is also reported to have some minor bugs but nothing series though

Status
Not open for further replies.