Expired Avast Internet Security 2016 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal1

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2015
@spaceoctopus If you didn't show up, I would probably have won your license.:p I'm second on "the waiting list" of substitutes /losers:D
Congratulations anyway, I won an Avast IS license in another giveaway yesterday. Many thanks to MT, Petrovic and Maxxx58!:)

Reactions: spaceoctopus

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
@spaceoctopus If you didn't show up, I would probably have won your license.:p I'm second on "the waiting list" of substitutes /losers:D
Congratulations anyway, I won an Avast IS license in another giveaway yesterday. Many thanks to MT, Petrovic and Maxxx58!:)
Lol!It's exactly because of you that i came to claim it.A few days ago i could here a voice in my head saying ''Don't come to MalwareTips,don't come to MalwareTips,oh don't come to MalwareTips, don't come to MalwareTips'' Sounded to me like some sort of prayers or invocationso_ONow i know, it was you :D Anyway bro,thanks!:p

Reactions: mal1

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has (1) day to reply to their winning PM or another winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

@Dartaio

*Winners will need to provide the following in their winning PM reply:
First Name:
Last Name:
Email:

Once all winners have responded I will send it to Avast and distribute your license Key Files as soon as I receive them

*Do not ask how long you have to activate etc. If you do not plan on using it then decline the license so an alternate winner can receive it.

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!

All winners have been sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within (5) days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following alternate winner has (3) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

@MeinPost

*Winners will need to provide the following in their winning PM reply:
First Name:
Last Name:
Email:

Once all winners have responded I will send it to Avast and distribute your license Key Files as soon as I receive them

*Do not ask how long you have to activate etc. If you do not plan on using it then decline the license so an alternate winner can receive it.

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!

All winners have been sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within (5) days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

Reactions: Sr. Normal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.