Expired Avast Internet Security 2017 FREE for 12 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I've replied to 5 private messages with the codes I'd. I don't have any more left.
Please post here if that key code/s activated the present AIS promo or not.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I've replied to 5 private messages with the codes I'd. I don't have any more left.
Please post here if that key code/s activated the present AIS promo or not.
Hi

My activation code works. Thanks

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
I already use Avast IS, and my brother still using Avast free,. so i just uninstall the free version 1st and then download & install computerbild avast_internet_security_setup_online.exe promo right?

Reactions: mal1

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Well Avast is to good to not use this promo :) Installed it on my gf Laptop and all seems well. Will install it on my laptop too if it comes back from asus reperatur.(Motherboard just burned out, 2t time in 3 month. Glad i have still waranty.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Is this OK or not?

Clipboard01.jpg

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I used the download page provided and installed on a fresh virtual machine; I only got 30 days trial.

Last edited:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I used the download page provided and installed on a fresh virtual machine; I only got 30 days trial.

Maybe is to late...

Note: For one year of free premium protection, the software must be installed no later than 12.2.2017.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I installed a few hours ago, and I got a year trial.
maybe @sid_16 would be so kind as to PM the people who still want to get in on this deal, or maybe someone who received the license he sent could pass it on?

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Maybe is to late...

Note: For one year of free premium protection, the software must be installed no later than 12.2.2017.

I don't know where you got that; the links in the OP say it is available for download until 21 Feb (I downloaded it yesterday) and it must be installed before midnight, 17 Feb:

Wichtig: Für den kostenlosen Premium-Schutz muss die Software spätestens bis 17.2.2017, 23:59 Uhr, installiert sein
Für ein Jahr kostenlosen Premium-Schutz muss die Software spätestens am 17.2.2017 installiert sein.

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Oops...pilot error. :rolleyes:

When I re-downloaded the promo and installed it to the reset VM, I noticed I used the wrong file last time; it was a regular avast free from a few months ago. :confused:

I got 365 days now on the Sheep-Dip VM. It looks pretty nice.

Reactions: mal1 and shmu26

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Oops...pilot error. :rolleyes:

When I re-downloaded the promo and installed it to the reset VM, I noticed I used the wrong file last time; it was a regular avast free from a few months ago. :confused:

I got 365 days now on the Sheep-Dip VM. It looks pretty nice.
put it through the works and tell us what you think of it. Some people had issues.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
I had 24 such 1-year Avast Internet Security codes which sid_16 is talking about. Gave them all away ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.