Expired Avast Internet Security 8 [License Valid to 31. October 2013]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1. Download the Avast Internet Security 8.0.1489 FROM HERE

2. Download Avast license file (Provided by chip.ru) FROM HERE.
Zip password is : 1qaz

Install Avast Internet Security and activate it by double clicking on license file.

NOTES :
- License can be installed until 31. August 2013.
- License is valid until 31. October 2013.

Special thanks to MrXidus for testing the English version :)

ENJOY :D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
NOTES :
- Program and installer is in Russian language, I didn't try if this works with English installer 'cuz I assume that license will work only with this special installer BUT you can always change language in Avast after installing it by selecting desired language in Avast settings/Language.

I downloaded Avast Internet Security [English] from Softpedia and tested it in a virtual machine.

I can confirm it works.

Screenshot:

ClnaBLh.jpg

Enjoy! :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
MrXidus said:
BoraMurdar said:
NOTES :
- Program and installer is in Russian language, I didn't try if this works with English installer 'cuz I assume that license will work only with this special installer BUT you can always change language in Avast after installing it by selecting desired language in Avast settings/Language.

I downloaded Avast Internet Security [English] from Softpedia and tested it in a virtual machine.

I can confirm it works.

Screenshot:

ClnaBLh.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Great ! :D
I will reedit the post

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
If this were for a full year then it might be worth the effort.But this is a license for just 3 months.

Not worth the hassle just for 3 months.
Thanks.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You'd be surprised, I know a lot of people would take up a 3 to 6 month license over no license at all. It's also better than a limited 30-day trial, as not all programs offer full features.

Amiga500, Of course you could EARN a free license for yourself,
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Promo-avast-Internet-Security-for-FREE

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.