Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
LIVE! Ends On August 23,2017

10naova.png

Avast Internet Security Giveaway

wri5qg.png

We would like to thank Avast for giving us the opportunity to give away these (17) Avast Internet Security (1) year licenses.
Avast Internet Security
Internet Security’s intelligent threat-detection keeps your identity safe online, and now adds an an extra layer of anti-ransomware protection for your most important files and photos.
Internet Security offer many layers of protection to keep you safe and your devices running smoothly. All of the advanced features below are included in your Internet Security software.

Prevention

Firewall
Keep hackers on the other side of the wall with this essential security feature that monitors and controls what goes in and out of your computer.

Anti-spam
Dodge spam and other malicious content, so you can focus on the emails that truly matter.

Real Site
Protect yourself from hackers who attempt to hijack your DNS (Domain Name System) settings, redirect you to fake sites and steal your banking details.

IMPROVED! Wi-Fi Inspector
Automatically detect weaknesses in your home Wi-Fi and strangers piggybacking on your network.

Protection

Intelligent Antivirus
Detect and block viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware and phishing. We use smart analytics to stop threats before they affect you.

NEW! CyberCapture
Automatically send suspicious files for analysis in the cloud, and push a cure to all Avast users if it's a threat.

NEW! Behavior Shield
Spot and block suspicious behavior patterns for zero-second protection against unknown threats and ransomware.

Smart Scan
Find all those cracks which allow malware to slip in, from unsafe settings and passwords to suspicious add-ons and out-of-date software.

NEW! Ransomware Shield

Our latest new feature, Ransomware Shield,protects your most precious files from being altered or modified without your permission.
Ransomware has quickly become one ofthe biggest online threats, and since so few people properly back up their PCs, encrypting
and holding data hostage can be startlingly effective for those who intend to benefit from your vulnerability. Although our free antivirus
products already block ransomware thanks to our ever-expanding virus database and our behavior monitoring software (Behavior Shield), Ransomware Shield (only available
with Avast Internet Security and Premier) gives premium users an added layer of protection by “walling off” their Pictures, Documents,
and any other designated folders from any unwanted changes.

Any untrusted application trying to change or delete any files in these protected folders will be stopped, as would any encryption attempts by ransomware attacks. However,
to avoid slowing down the system,Ransomware Shield only protects specific,
designated folders. Therefore, it’s importantfor users to indicate which folders need extra protection, so they can be put under Ransomware Shield’s care. Ransomware
Shield empowers our customers to decide which applications can make adjustments to their designated files, and gives them the freedom to protect or change their data
however they wish.

Sandbox
Test and play with suspicious files in a safe environment before you let them run on your computer, making sure they don’t wreak havoc on your PC.

SafeZone Browser

Surf & shop safely, without having to install or configure any add-ons. Our broswer comes with all the privacy and security features you need.

Privacy

IMPROVED! Passwords
Lock all your accounts with one secure password. We’ll manage the rest of them for you, so you can log in quickly and securely.

Not enough? We've got more

NEW! Passive Mode
Want to use another antivirus but still enjoy Avast features? Put us in passive mode: we'll still be there when you need us.

NEW! Game Mode

Put notifications on hold automatically to make the most out of your gaming sessions, or any other full-screen experience.

Browser Cleanup
Rid your browser of toolbars, add-ons and other extensions that were installed without you noticing.

Avast Account
All your Avast-protected devices in one handy place. Manage your licenses, locate your mobile devices, and stay super-organised the easy way.

In-product support

Having trouble with your Avast? You don’t have to search far and wide to get help. Just send us a message from your very own Internet Security.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3
256 MB+ RAM and 1.5 GB of hard disk space. And that’s it.
* Both the 32- and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

9a0r4y.jpg

1zdlkxi.jpg

n6ox6s.jpg

2i93zf8.jpg

28apa49.jpg

2ryn19s.jpg

amcns.jpg

2mqre5y.jpg
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Click the image below to visit the Avast blog

You can view Avast Homepage - Here

You can view all Avast products - Here

You can view complete details about Avast Internet Security - Here

imnrb5.jpg

feq7g4.png

Avast Free Antivirus
File Name: avast_free_antivirus_setup_online
Version: 17.3.3559.0
Size: 6.60 MB

2jdhwu9.png

Avast Internet Security
File Name: avast_internet_security_setup_online
Version: 17.3.3559.0
Size: 6.60 MB

Avast Internet Security Giveaway Details

The Avast Internet Security Giveaway starts on July 22,2017 and ends on August 23,2017

To participate in our Avast Internet Security Giveaway:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.
  • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
  • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN,You Will Be Disqualified
2. Make 2 posts in the following forums if you have not done so already
  • 1 post should be here New Member Introductions
  • 1 post should be here Security Configuration Wizard
  • Verify that these have been completed by posting the links in your reply
  • Level 2 members and above are not required to post their Introduction and Security Configuration links
3. Share the giveaway news on Facebook or Twitter, so that others may enjoy it.

Share on Twitter
  • Make sure you follow MalwareTips on Twitter;
  • Tweet this :
    Code:
    Join the @MalwareTips @avast_antivirus Internet Security Giveaway at @MalwareTipscom > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-avast-internet-security-giveaway.73539/
  • Post the link in your reply.
Share on Facebook
  • Like MalwareTips on Facebook ;
  • Post this on your wall:
    Code:
    Join the @MalwareTips @Avast Internet Security Giveaway at @malwaretips.com > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-avast-internet-security-giveaway.73539/
  • Make sure everyone can see it:
    2ii7o5l.png
  • Post the link in your reply.
Final Details
  • The Avast Internet Security Giveaway starts on July 22,2017 and ends on August 23,2017
  • Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on August 23,2017.
  • Winners must reply to the winning PM within (5) days or a new winner will be selected from the posted list
  • You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you.
  • One post per user, posting multiple times inside the thread is not allowed.
  • Any member that wins a giveaway and tries to run a personal giveaway with a winning license or sell the winning license will be PERMANENTLY banned from all future Exclusive MT Giveaways.
  • Winners will be notified by private message.
Good luck! :)

Last edited:

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
:)
It's been year's i'm using KIS, but since i try Avast i never look back. Avast so light, fast, and i never got problem with Steam Games, and it's compatible with dnscrypt.

Last year I did recommend Avast via Twitter (via Avast Account) and they did gave me Free 1 year Avast Internet Security & i'm using it at my PC.. hopefully i can enter this giveaway so i can used for my Laptop with currently using Avast free Version

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.