New Update Avast One

Avast
24 Replies 4,170 Views
Avast one sadly sucks :/ the UI is terrible and soo much bloat i dont need and i cant get rid off anymore.
iam even a paying user but its terrible now.
ill 100% swap after my sub ends maybe earlier.
 
Last edited:
I don’t think the AVG product is going anywhere. In fact, they’ve recently become more active on the forums after I filed a complaint because scammers kept trying to target their user base. I made a big post to voice my concerns, and things have actually improved staff have been addressing some of the issues. I had to pinch myself because it felt like I was dreaming when staff started answering forum threads, and users are finally getting responses. Isn’t that amazing? They actually most recently moved it's beta topics out of the avast forums and are now using the correct forums [AVG to support it].https://community.avast.com/t/new-beta-version-release-notes-moved-to-avg-community-forum/920737
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top