avast! Optimal Protection settings by RejZoR

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Comodo
I've just re-uploaded new config based on new version, for new version, so it should finally work fine. Looks like old config file was also broken somehow.

Please try and and report how it goes. I had this as confirmed fixed, but I haven't updated the config file, so that might be the reason.
Still have the non-visible components bug. The 2016 > '17 fix still works fine though.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
That's weird. I have no idea what's going on with this one. I also don't know how they managed to break something this trivial that worked fine for years.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
RejZoR

Just one simple question LOL

Do you recommend use default install settings and then apply your custom config? Some other use postede this but I guess that you forgot to answer...

Thanks in advance!

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
Well, when you install avast!, you get default settings :) If you htink different shields, it only applies to those which are installed. If you only have File System Shield, it'll only apply for that one. I didn't extend settings to anything else except basic shields and settings.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
The problem is not on my end. avast! team screwed something up with v17 release and from their latest words, they won't be fixing this anytime soon. They are bringing in some new changes and that will fix this problem. Which might take a month or two. Basically, I'm expecting it to get fixed in avast! v18. Which is rather disappointing...

I also don't get it why running my 2016 config file first (and not even applying it) fixes the issue with v17...