Expired Avast Pro Antivirus free one-year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
You've got less than 100 hours to get that offer

TechRadar Pro has partnered with Czech-based security outfit, Avast, to offer free 12-month licenses of its award winning Avast Pro 2015 security package to all our readers, regardless of their location.

The deal, which has been struck exclusively with Avast, is worth up to £30 (about $45/AU$60) and can be used on one computer only.

You can decide to keep Avast Pro (it will revert to the free edition), remove the application or extend the subscription at the end of the first year; significant discounts are available.

To get your hands on that license, simply complete a short survey, provide with your email and subscribe to the TechRadar Pro newsletter (you can always unsubscribe at any time).

Your email will only be used to send the appropriate details regarding this promotion and for the TechRadar Pro newsletter registration. To get your license, please complete the form here.

The offer will end on June 19th at 1500 (UK time). Note that existing TechRadar Pro newsletter subscribers can also apply for a code. It will be sent to you automatically and you should always check your spam box.

Avast Pro Antivirus license (valid for one year and for one PC)

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Thanks! Do I have to enter the key by a specific date before is expires?

Reactions: Ink

HQuser

Sep 1, 2014
As I already have avast pro free 6 month trial, will there be any issue if I wanted to use this linecess after the end of free trial

edit: Sorry I didn't knew that the Avast pro and Avast internet security are 2 different products. I above post, I meant Avast internet security not Pro.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks! Do I have to enter the key by a specific date before is expires?
As I already have avast pro free 6 month trial, will there be any issue if I wanted to use this linecess after the end of free trial?
I don't know the shelf life of Avast licenses.As always I would advise using it ASAP.I can ask my AVAST contact and see if I can get an answer.

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
I think you may have Internet Security 6 months trial. Antivirus Pro is a different product. After reinstallation it should work.

Reactions: Ink

HQuser

Sep 1, 2014
I think you may have Internet Security 6 months trial. Antivirus Pro is a different product. After reinstallation it should work.
Sorry I didn't knew that the Avast pro and Avast internet security are 2 different products. I above post, I meant Avast internet security not Pro.

Reactions: norman

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The license starts from the day you receive it via email.Therefore if you got the license today it will expire on June 16,2016.
So to take full advantage of the 1 year you should download the software and activate it with the License Key File ASAP

dhwan

Level 4
Verified
Jan 10, 2013
thanks
license valid

screen_2015_06_16_at_07_25_23.png

Reactions: King Alpha and Ink

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Taking advantage of this for sure.

Not for me but for some relatives that both have their promotional 6 month Webroot ISC licenses coming to an end shortly.

Cheers for sharing.

Reactions: Ink and Kent

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Thanks for the post! Got my licence as well as a few others for my family members

Reactions: Ink and norman
S

SkyJP

Managed to get one last key just barely.

I think, whenever you insert a new license, the program will automatically upgrade or downgrade. E.g. if you currently have avast internet security, inserting an avast pro license will downgrade it automatically, and vice-versa.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.